Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highly Anticipated Diamond Roulette Arrives!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highly Anticipated Diamond Roulette Arrives!

Cross-server Diamond Roulette

Have you ever participated in Diamond Roulette before? Whether or not you have, you'll be excited to know it's happening again! Don't miss your chance for this unforgettable experience in LoA! The Diamond Roulette only comes a couple times a year! Enjoy and good luck!

Duration: June 12th to June 14th
    Server: For servers that have been launched for at least a week
    Description: Lvl. 45+ players have 1 free attempt daily; VIP 4+ players can gain 1 more free attempt daily. Every 1000 Diamonds recharged or every 3000 Diamonds spent will win you an attempt to draw for rewards in Diamond Roulette. Plus, each player will win an extra free attempt when all players in all servers have won a total of 15,000,000 diamonds from this Roulette.Hurry and get as many rewards as possible!
    In this Roulette, there is a 100% chance to gain rewards such as different amounts of Diamonds, high level Fusion Gem Chests, Ungodly Soul, and Mystery Card Lotto Vouchers.

Click this event icon to enter.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Diamond Roulette icon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	1774095

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cross-server Diamond Roulette 6.12-14.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	664.3 KB
ID:	1774084

Please note that the above content may be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

Do the draws leading up to a legendary draw carry on the next day?
    Or do you have to do all 5 on the same day?

Comment

Been some time since the last one, but I think it doesn't, my memory doesn't help me here.
      If someone can confirm if it doesn't reset ( or does ) please reply.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

would be nice IF I could actually GET INTO THE GAME, see bug reports

Comment

does anyone know or can confirm does free draws stay and stack with new on reset? or is just 2 and if not used lost them on reset????

Comment

Originally posted by godlys View Post
            does anyone know or can confirm does free draws stay and stack with new on reset? or is just 2 and if not used lost them on reset????
            is say on the question mark that is reseting after midnight

Comment

Originally posted by godlys View Post
              is say on the question mark that is reseting after midnight

Comment

this morning before i left home i made a top up of 5k dia , i had like 2 free attempts , then i got some from recharge and spending .. when i left home for work the attempts been 0 on free and rem. attempts .. this was arround 7 am this morning.. when i came back home arround 5 pm, i open roulette and got at rem. attempts 7 .. is say that you receive an atattempt when have won 15 mil dia on cross server... dont think it been won 105 mil dia in 10 hours ... as on the cross server remaining diamonds barelly gave 1 mil dia .. so i think that the description here is wrong .. think is at 150k+ dia win ..
                this is from my calculation .. maiby i am wrong ..
                been on my other caracter and it seems that the bar from won diamonds across servers is wrong .. on s253 is 1.5 mil win .. on s129 is like 3-4 mil win

IGN: BlazzingHot
                Server: S253
                Level: 64

Comment

will be nice to extend roulette to same time as mid-year event chances to get anything worth is just way to low
                  on end year event with 250mil diamonds at start was ended at like 140ish mil so 110mil was given etc etc, now from 200mil at start only 10mil is given so i guess ppl dont recharge much lots ppl left
                  and chances to win anything worth is rly low

3 day got 1k dias so cant even spend 3k to get 1 more chance

i know wont happen but i can try

Comment

can u guys extend the diamond roulette for the people that just log in on the last day of the event?

Comment

Working...
                    X