Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels 6/18 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 6/18 Update

In this week's update, we'll be introducing a new bonus system with a questionnaire section to help us know your needs more quickly. We’ll also bring in a series of system optimizations and bug fixes. Read on for details!

All servers will be updated on June 18th. This update may affect your connection in-game and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Following the update, players should simply refresh the page to see new content and changes.

New Function
    • Added a New Bonuses system which contains Update Content, New Bonuses and Questionnaire. Click the icon below to enter when the event begins.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	New Bonuses icon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	1774407

New Items
    • ŸNew Gold Chests
    • ŸNew Lvl. 1 - Lvl. 11 Gem Chests.
    Optimizations
    • Changed some Dragonsoul skills for Warriors, Mages, and Hunters.
    • Fixed the formula for upgrading Mythic gear.
    • Adjusted the Unbreakable Bond based on reported bugs.
    • Optimized the Mount Evolve notification.
    • Modified the unlocking levels for specific functions in Little Helper, and separated the important logs in Little Helper. Players can now access the little Helper icon at Lvl. 40+.
    Functions System Unlock Lvl. Little Helper Unlock Lvl.
    Gemology 45 46
    Alchemy 23 40
    Jackpot 42 45
    Tidal pool 32 40
    Loop 27 40
    Tame Dragon 60 61
    Arena 25 40
    Tavern Draw 20 40
    Raiders 30 50
    Wyrm Race 20 50
    Garden 26 50
    • Optimized the rewards claim notification in Champion Showdown.
    • ŸAdded a tag to Fairy icon when rewards are available.
    • ŸPlayers' server numbers will be displayed in the cross server chat channel.
    • ŸAdded two hot keys to some in-game systems such as Tidal Pool and the Garden: OK (hot key: [Enter]); Cancel (hot key: [ESC])
    • ŸChanged the rank limit for collectable rewards to top 10 positions of the Rankings.
    • ŸChanged the Angel unlocking levels from Lvl. 50 to Lvl. 10 for Styx and Mikaela.
    • ŸCancelled the Elemental damage growth for Fairy Evolve.

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed the bug in which the rewards collection didn't reset in Mid-Year Review.
    • Corrected the wrong cost display for different VIP levels in the Garden system.
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

*** ??? So you just decided to cancel it. Why not nerf or optimize somehow.
    Ÿ
    Cancelled the Elemental damage growth for Fairy Evolve

Comment

I like how they ruined now 100% chance to give rage for all party members in this new update, when paladin, or valkyrie gets killed . Same goes for archer dragon soul skill.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Mages r overpowered
        No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Comment

nice now after this update my dmg to wb is necreased 3x

Comment

nice update! my hits in WB, GB, gaunlet go down while others didnt

Comment

Well i expect soon they revert it back a ud to bee, since they ill feel massive $$$ loss cause of this update
              Antifreeze
              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Why the damage reduction???Now I can't get passed lvl 2 in Totems,no more than 5-6 victories in Dark Abyss,doing some schratching at World Boss,maybe in Gauntlet tonight we won't be able to defeat any monster at all,can't move on in Eternal Spire....Until yesterday you were saying to us that we need to buy from the Midyear Event,and we bought,bought,bought,bought like idiots,so that you can do this dirty trick today!!!Nice way of repaing us for the diamonds we spent,damage reduction,I wonder who was the smart a** that thought about it....GREAT JOB!!! If you want people to quit the game after you've ripped them off,it's better to ask them nicely to quit than to do these dirty tricks!!Thank you for making me quit,I'll make sure to take other people with me too,and let all people that I know about your dirty tricks!!

Comment

Yeah have to kill a mage 3 times now which highly unfair, and once again warr's get next to nothing

Comment

also chaos ring will not work with Godless Wolf ability in Team Arena or pvp, works in PvE though

Comment

could some one maybe give me a link with or a detailed explain on d soul, for example the archers other skill the one that crit activates, it lasts 2 turns but does it stack with each crit? it doesnt say not stackable.

Comment

когда вы обедените сервера

Comment

Working...
                        X