No announcement yet.

League of Angels 7/16 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tarot was bad enough without placing cards need to stop making it annoing it was fine before you changed it

Comment

same problem in tarot on server S39 . NO MACHING CARDS!!!!

Comment

They can be killed

Comment

What happen with ***** Tarot?
          Please fix this!!

Comment

Originally posted by R249096941 View Post
            same problem in tarot on server S39 . NO MACHING CARDS!!!!
            My problem was that it asked for a card lesser than 4. I had a 3, but when I placed it, it was wrong... way to go devs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
              This will probably show itself in the survey, but damn the lvl 75 elemental zone is waaaay too hard. Entire screen filled with reds and noone can kill them. <_< How is this zone meant to be lvl 75 o.O As a quite strong lvl 87, these are still impossible to kill.
              Not enough deep pockets But well my guess they ask 1 big spender opinion, and adjust mobs thingking every player is same strenght as them.
              Antifreeze
              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Hi, i dont know if antone has same problem..but i hava a lot of lag..hte game works so sloww...

Comment

Even the right card (guess "highest of 2, 3, 4" means to place a 4) doesn't get accepted in Tarot anymore...used helper for it now but am loosing loot by this
                  Server: [184] Poisonous Abyss
                  InGame Name: Cherrya
                  Guild: Most Wanted

Comment

Can someone explain me, how i can place 5 of diamonds in bonus place in TAROT, when i have just ace, 3, 4 and K??????
                    And why some people have new cards and some old?

Comment

new fairies - Luna and Mirana from dota 2... tarot is totally wasted..."prismatic wheel" is for donaters only... "Loraleys wardrobe" sells the same "phoenix wings" as last time... Great events guys! At least i managed for the first time to buy something in capsule toys...

Comment

everyday you break this game more and more, even things that work you got to break, personally think you need to start easing up on those greedy pills you take.

Comment

any Ideas as to when fb players will be able to log onto game... I know I am not the only one that plays on a fb account and I know several people that are also not being able to log onto a fb account. I'm sure we would all like to have have things fixed so that all of us can enjoy playing but new stuff seems to always lead to broken stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Andyinsomnia View Post
                            Nobody wanted new questions in tarrot anyway, why are devs wasting time on a feature that is fine (and breaking it) when the game is full of bugs and things people do want updating?
                            Totally agree, considering the amount of lag in game half the time anyway is for want of a better word utter **** and instead of asking questions in surveys that matter little - why not ask for what people consider as real issues in game. Btw your Prismatic Wheel thing, just what events exactly give out more attempts for the voucher wheel because I have yet to see a chance of winning any anywhere?? O.o

Comment

Why are there new cards in tarot??? I quite liked the old ones...easy to memorize

For the time beeing I'm getting more when just letting helper do it for me...what a waste
                              Last edited by R271923973; 07-19-2015, 04:33 PM.
                              Server: [184] Poisonous Abyss
                              InGame Name: Cherrya
                              Guild: Most Wanted

Comment

When they adjusted the new Pegasus model, and actually added it in, I figured it would be a tycoon reward. So knowing my server like I've done since the day this game started, I figure there would be 3 legitimate people going after it. It took me about 4 minutes into this tycoon, my assumption is incorrect. Only one person will own Pegasus across all servers.

So let's all give a round of applause right now to harveen for getting his soon to be Pegasus, and a hearty New York style raspberry to GT/r2 for making this tycoon a damn cross server one. I'm pretty sure like EVERYBODY told you all in one of your surveys to get rid of the cross server tycs.

Comment

Working...
                                X