No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Server Merges 9/1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still cannot login to s58, is there a problem that no one has mentioned that we need to fix on our end I mean it has been a long time and a fix shouldn't be that hard... you guys are professional's right I mean school trained people?

Comment

• S243 need merge too

Comment

• S228 Anvils of Abar no merge ? We ask for that in so many posts for more then 6 months ... To bad that u don't see the opportunity when we ask you to do something in order to keep the interest of playeres. We had players that recharged more then 500.000 diamonds and you still don't do anything when we ask you in soooo many ways to do something to keep this server alive. "Good job"

Comment

• You guys need to merge UA10. It died.
          I'm from s50, and I remember how viral it was when it first merged with other servers into UA10. Now the UA10 is even more dead than what s50 used to be.

Comment

• Dear administration! server 235 Amber Heath has a small number of participants. our server need a merge too because people stop playing. please help!

Comment

• So now that were merged, how long do we have to wait until Divine Realm is available to us again on ub10?

Comment

• Was reported but no ETA will keep you posted
                to file a ticket

Comment

• no new Oceanic servers, do people play ???

Comment

• Hello? Anyone? Obsidian Fortress - R2Games' 260th Server needs Merging... Also I want to change my name - The only way I could think of is merge with S185 and Get a Name Change Card. But, Still, S260 Needs a Merge.

Delorne
                    [Guild] Asylum

Keep enjoying the boringness of some servers

Comment

• server s127 need merge id dead server

Comment

• s127 need merge..its dead server

Comment

Working...
                        X