ID:	1777171
    • 2. Alliance Expedition

Click image for larger version

Name:	image003.png
Views:	1
Size:	435.8 KB
ID:	1777172

New Hero:
    • Sand Lord (second evolution of the Mountain God, requires 500 shards to synth)

Name:	image005.png
Size:	385.5 KB
ID:	1777173

New items:
    • New Angel Artifact: Twilight Mirror

Name:	image007.png
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	1777174

Optimizations:
    • 1. Added Zveda and Themis into the Unbreakable Bond system.

Name:	image009.png
Size:	535.9 KB
ID:	1777175
    • 2. Optimized the Navigation King panel.
    • 3. Added a City Features icon to sort the following gameplay functions: Alliance Expedition, Sylph Hall, Alliance, Demonic War, Cross-server Clash of Might and Cross-server Wyrm Race.

Name:	image011.png
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	1777176
    • 4. The Little Helper has been updated and improved.

Name:	image013.png
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	1777177
    • 5. Added a Victoriana Awakening Pack and Athena Awakening Pack to the Cross Shop.

Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed a bug in which Retribution Totem’s skill did not work as it was described.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

y r there no new bonus for the update? and there's a new hero also but it's not yet updated in my server
    IGN: Anneliese
    Server: UA3/S15
    ''Have fun ingame ''

Comment

Little Helper updated and improved - yes it no longer works ;(

see this thread:
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....date-24-9-bugs

Comment

In short Little Helper used to plant garden seeds and collect them for you, now it does not.
        It used to collect Raiders chests and synth the next chest now it does not.

Requirement for raiders now means you need to be around for 2 hours to do chests.
        Requirement for Garden means you have to be around every 90 minutes or plant 8 hour seeds - neither are good options.

So was the disablement of these features deliberate or bugs?
        If deliberate I am done with this game I think.

Comment

Where is Single-server Clash of might? Garden stoped if it nothing to do.

Comment

Alliance Expedition - Qualifiers rank - Latest Update 01.01 1970... nice ;p

Comment

You lose Erebus, Inferno, Elemental Shpire, single-server clahs of might/ Where they all?

Comment

new features/ updates, as bugged as ever I see
                Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Dear Devs

Where did you guys study to become game devs ?? I wonder who even hired you, Every time its the same thing. Who cried for a change to the bloody little helper .... it was perfect as it is. Why cant you for a change concetrate of something thats actually not working and leave working things alone.
                  Now all the folders are gone. Gotta recreate them. Raiding has been automated - Who asked for that? I click on something expecting a certain result what do i get ... a major screw-up .. My little helper just attacked a guy 10 times in a row unsuccessfully for the same bloody shard .... who collects 10 copies of one shard

Guys PLEASE PLEASE use those god given brains of yours before you create something or stop and hand over the game to someone who actually has brains.

Your Sincerely

Seraph

Comment

yeesh, we will definitely expect those functions be fixed next time we log in and a big compensation 4 all of us. things rock up whenn i leave the game n yet, i was hoping it's gonna be good
                    IGN: Anneliese
                    Server: UA3/S15
                    ''Have fun ingame ''

Comment

Originally posted by Seraph_anirudh View Post
                      Dear Devs

Where did you guys study to become game devs ?? I wonder who even hired you, Every time its the same thing. Who cried for a change to the bloody little helper .... it was perfect as it is. Why cant you for a change concetrate of something thats actually not working and leave working things alone.
                      Now all the folders are gone. Gotta recreate them. Raiding has been automated - Who asked for that? I click on something expecting a certain result what do i get ... a major screw-up .. My little helper just attacked a guy 10 times in a row unsuccessfully for the same bloody shard .... who collects 10 copies of one shard

Guys PLEASE PLEASE use those god given brains of yours before you create something or stop and hand over the game to someone who actually has brains.

Your Sincerely

Seraph
                      I agree with you. This new little helper is big piece of cow's s... Why I should open little helper, then open a tab inside the little helper only to enter to raiders or garden or any other? Who is that person, who is responsible for creating this stupidity with little helper?

Comment

you really screwed the game up

Comment

Raiding has been automated - Who asked for that? I click on something expecting a certain result what do i get
                          you can still use raiders as normal just click on the icon in the update, you don't have to use it automated, gees some people just jump before they see where they are going.. this clears a lot of clutter from the main screen, its much better

Comment

Just... pls bring back old little helper, and if u know whats good for u, FIRE that incompetent person who aproved this change of already PERFECTLY WORKING FUNCTION IN TO PILE OF ****.

Comment

Make Helper to work in Garden as it was before. I it hard to check it every 2 hours. Grown soulstones and blesstones very hard another way.

Comment

Working...
                              X