[Guide] Alliance Expedition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Alliance Expedition

The Alliance Expedition is a cross-server PVP event. To succeed in this war you must improve yourself and alliance as a whole so that you can stand united against the enemy. Only the best alliance will win King's Division Emblem!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.png
Views:	1
Size:	450.0 KB
ID:	1777503

Alliance Expedition is held each week. Every Monday and Tuesday the system will automatically select the Top 70 Alliances as to participate as challengers in the event.

Name:	image002.jpg
Size:	458.8 KB
ID:	1777504

Alliance Rank
    • The Top 70 Alliances are selected based on several factors: number of members, Alliance level, and the alliance's total battle rating.
    • All Alliance members including alliance members who are not part of the Top 70 can join the Expedition War. In expedition War, all alliance members have 10 free attempts daily to challenge other alliance members. 10 more challenge attempts can be gained daily at 12:00 and 18:00.
    • All alliances will challenge the other alliances in sequence from 70 to 1. When your alliance defeats all the target alliance members, the whole alliance will receive both challenge rewards and Alliance clearance rewards.

Name:	image003.jpg
Size:	784.7 KB
ID:	1777505

Name:	image004.jpg
Size:	967.4 KB
ID:	1777506

Each time you fail when challenging an opponent, the opponents stats will be reduced by 0.5%. This reduction can be stacked.

The final Expedition stage is rewards which includes two parts: Inner Alliance Rank and Alliance Rank. The better you and your alliance perform the better the rewards will be. IN the final stage, you will still get a chance to challenge the strongest alliance or your own alliance for more rewards.

The main reward for this event is Purgatory Souls which can be used to train sylphs. The winning alliance will win a King's Division Emblem. There will also be various other resources to earn as rewards.

Name:	image005.jpg
Size:	725.8 KB
ID:	1777507

Sylph Hall

Powerful sylphs can be found in the Sylph Hall. They can be awakened to unlock powerful blessings and skill upgrades. To summon a sylph hero you must collect Sylph Hero Badges. One of these can even be gained through Loop quests!

Name:	image006.png
Views:	2
Size:	589.1 KB
ID:	1777508

There are three different tabs in the Sylph Hall. They are unlocked according to character level:
    • Asigart unlocks at Lvl. 70
    • Vanaheim unlocks at Lvl. 71
    • Johonheim unlocks at Lvl. 72

Name:	image007.jpg
Size:	798.7 KB
ID:	1777509

After summoning a sylph, you can train him/her to boost the stats. Purgatory Souls can be gained in the Alliance Expedition. If a sylph blesses a hero, you can choose to use the hero's image by clicking the Morph Sylph Skin button. If you summon a new sylph later, you can recycle the Purgatory Souls you spent on the former Sylph.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

And now you added this thing, its about time you fix the alliance bug.

Comment

Tz this Feature is a farse. Just lame if you dont have 40k hit and Dodge.

Comment

I have a question. If you fight an enemy again and again there stand stat reduction. Goes this for yourself or the enemy? Or maybe both? If it only counts for the enemy i have found a cheater.

Edit: Ah i saw that it only counts for the enemy. How is it possible that i lose against someone with 3,8 million BR when his stats get degreed by 70% and make 0 Damage on him?
        Last edited by R256523549; 10-16-2015, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Aliance Expedition is bugged... I wached the fights , totem, hero skills, angel bonuses/skills, artifacts , rage don't work ... so basicly it's a fight just with normal hits... so if the opponent had higher dodge than your hit .. ofc you lost the fight another GT/R2 imba update ....

Comment

Originally posted by seifer19 View Post
            Aliance Expedition is bugged... I wached the fights , totem, hero skills, angel bonuses/skills, artifacts , rage don't work ... so basicly it's a fight just with normal hits... so if the opponent had higher dodge than your hit .. ofc you lost the fight another GT/R2 imba update ....
            He has 40k dodge on Main. Other chars have under 10k. My Mainchar has 28,5k Hit and my Godless Wolf and Amazon over 20k. But his stats where decreased by 70%. So Dodge shouldnt really a problem. The only Reason that i lost would be that this Stat reduction is bugged too and doesnt work.

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
              He has 40k dodge on Main. Other chars have under 10k. My Mainchar has 28,5k Hit and my Godless Wolf and Amazon over 20k. But his stats where decreased by 70%. So Dodge shouldnt really a problem. The only Reason that i lost would be that this Stat reduction is bugged too and doesnt work.
              we had to take one 89k dodger to -102% to take him down ... so beside all , yes reducing stats can be bugged also

Comment

Originally posted by seifer19 View Post
                we had to take one 89k dodger to -102% to take him down ... so beside all , yes reducing stats can be bugged also
                Man that is lame. R2/GTA again bring something up thats ****. I see it coming Alliance expedtion will be the next Twillight Clash.

Comment

Meh, more P2W.

Btw, great Marisa icon.
                  Wartune: Hotarumaru; [S602]; Lv XX

Comment

Working...
                  X