Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decorate, Harvest, and Raise a Family in the Homestead!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decorate, Harvest, and Raise a Family in the Homestead!

Homestead
    League of Angels’ will be introducing the Homestead on December 3rd. Build and decorate your land as you harvest materials for further upgrades. All this and so much more in the brand new, cross-server (same time zone) Homestead system!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.png
Views:	1
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	1778758

General Description:
    Unlocks at Lvl. 43
    The Homestead consists of a private interior area and a Commons area.
    Click the icon at the top right to enter the Homestead or the "Back" button at the bottom right to return to the main interface.

Click Click image for larger version

Name:	image003.png
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	1778759 to enter your Homestead from the Commons.
    Click Click image for larger version

Name:	image005.png
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	1778760 to enter the Commons from your Homestead.

Homestead Interior
    Click on the Homestead icon to enter.
    Here you can have your own Farm, Mine and Logging area and decorate as you like.

Name:	image007.png
Size:	343.9 KB
ID:	1778761

Decorate
    Show off your style with decor.

Name:	image009.png
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	1778762

Click the icon above to start decorating.
    Use various decor to decorate your Homestead and increase your Homestead Score.

Name:	image011.png
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	1778763

Description:
    1. After your Homestead Score reaches a certain amount, use logging and mining materials to synth decor via Jack (Forge) in the Commons.
    2. Decor have 3 star levels and a placement limitation: 50 for 1-star (1x1) decor, 15 for 2-star (2x2) decor and 1 for 3-star (3x3) decor.
    3. Angel Statues are 3-star decor so only 1 Angel Statue can be placed. Homestead Scores can be converted into party Battle Rating based on Angel Statue's corresponding conversion rate. Without an Angel Statue, Homestead Scores cannot be converted into Battle Rating.

Name:	image013.jpg
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	1778764
    4. Only decor players own display in the decoration panel.
    All the decor can be synthesized in the Homestead Forge in the Commons by consuming certain materials.

Farm
    Grow food to feed your children!
    In the Farm, you can collect farm products to synth into food which can be used to upgrade children.
    Click the Appraisal button at the bottom to collect the items you'll need for food.
    All Appraised items will be placed in the Homestead Stock. Click the Stock button to view them!
    Please note that Daily Farm collection attempts are limited. Items refresh at certain times and refreshing may affect item quality and amount.

Name:	image014.png
Size:	265.0 KB
ID:	1778765

Mine
    Collect products from the Mine to synth Homestead decor.
    Click the Appraisal button at the bottom to synthesize your items into useful materials for decor.
    All Appraised items will be placed in the Homestead Stock. Click the Stock button to view them!
    Please note that Daily Mine collection attempts are limited. Items refresh at certain times and refreshing may affect item quality and amount.

Name:	image016.png
Size:	306.1 KB
ID:	1778766

Logging
    Collect products in Logging to synth Homestead decor.
    Click the Appraisal button at the bottom to synthesize your items into useful materials for decor.
    Please note that Daily Logging collection attempts are limited. Items refresh at certain times and refreshing may affect item quality and amount.

Name:	image018.png
Size:	247.6 KB
ID:	1778767

The Angel Statue
    Here is the Angel Statue where you can gain more rewards and even get a child!
    The Angel Statue is made up of two parts: Bless and Child. Bless the Angels for more resources, and pray for a child who can add stat bonuses to your heroes!

Bless

Name:	image020.png
Size:	269.7 KB
ID:	1778768

Three blessing modes are displayed here: Gold, Voucher and Diamond.

Gold Voucher Diamond
    Cost to Bless 50,000 Coins per Blessing 50 Vouchers per Blessing 50 Diamonds per Blessing
    Rewards and Cooldown Time Basic rewards and long cooldown time Fair rewards and medium cooldown time Great rewards and less cooldown time.
    More Different types of blessings have separate attempts but their CD time is shared. Please note that when the cooldown time reaches 1 hour or more, players have to wait or consume Diamonds to clear the CD time.

Try different types of Bless for more Homestead resources! Using Diamonds will earn you better rewards!

Child
    Whether you are married or not, you can have a child (boy/girl) in the Homestead! Get a cute child to boost your Battle Rating!

Name:	image022.png
Size:	247.2 KB
ID:	1778769

Description:

1. There are three modes for players to get a child: Child-Singles, Child- Couples, Diamond Child.
    2. Diamond Children are available for players who are either single or married. While Child-Singles is available for singles and Child- Couples for married couples.
    3. Diamond Children have the highest blessing effect, Couples' Children take the second place and Singles' Children the lowest effect. Children will be guaranteed when blessing progress is full.
    4. Changing the gender of a child requires a certain amount of Diamonds; blessing progress will stay the same after the gender changes. Babies will be able to learn different skills.
    5. Players can pray to get a child only after the CD time is over.

The Child System
    Children can add stats to your heroes and character in battle.

Name:	image024.png
Size:	254.8 KB
ID:	1778770

Description:

1.The Child System works only when a player has received a child successfully.
    2. A player can only pray for one child and bring ONE child (boy or girl) to fight with him.
    3. Children can be upgraded, they gain EXP through consuming food which can be gathered from the Farm, and through collecting rewards (like Seafood Rice) in Rankings.

Name:	image026.png
Size:	240.2 KB
ID:	1778771

Name:	image028.png
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	1778772

Name:	image030.png
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	1778773

More functions for the Child system will come! Please stay tuned!

Homestead Quests

Name:	image032.png
Size:	194.1 KB
ID:	1778774

This is the Homestead daily quests area.
    Complete Homestead quests to earn tokens and exchange them for items.

Homestead Score

Name:	image034.png
Size:	269.0 KB
ID:	1778775
    All Homestead building statuses and hot keys are displayed here. Once you place an Angel Statue, Homestead Score converts into Battle Rating.

Commons
    Enter Commons through the PortalClick image for larger version

Name:	image036.gif
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	1778776 in the Homestead.
    The Commons is a place where players communicate with each other from various servers within the same time zone. You can chat with your friends, visit their homestead and more!
    Add friends by clicking on a player for more information; friends can visit each other.

Name:	image037.png
Size:	492.5 KB
ID:	1778777

Homestead materials can be exchanged or synthesized in the Commons via an NPC.

Name:	image039.png
Size:	338.7 KB
ID:	1778778

Common NPCs:
    1. Jack (Forge) : Synth components and food here.

Name:	image041.png
Size:	182.3 KB
ID:	1778779

2. Municipal Officer: Apply to live in a city or relocate to a new city here.
    Three cities are available here: Wintery City, King's City and Northern City.

Name:	image043.png
Size:	322.4 KB
ID:	1778780

To relocate requires 20 Diamonds.

Name:	image045.png
Size:	321.6 KB
ID:	1778781

3. Merchant Baroque: Exchange Homestead Tokens for materials here!

Name:	image047.png
Size:	334.3 KB
ID:	1778782

See you in-game!

- LoA Team

What has this game come to? The person who came up with homestead needs to be walked through the streets beaten with rotten fish.

Comment

hi, i have few questions... if i am married in game the chidren i have is shared with my partner or only me i can use my children? it increase my br only or partner br too? and what happens if, after i got a children, i divorce?
      ty in advance

Comment

All cities are maxed out in population. How do I join the homestead???

Comment

All cities population are maxed....so nice that everyone gets a chance to enjoy this new feature
          Now I get to go to work and I bet if there is an update to increase population size by the time I get home it will be maxed again....coooooooool

Comment

i just wake up and notice its full

Comment

Yah Please We need more Space in here :-)

Callista
              UA 23
              Originally S84 Citadel of Doom

Comment

It is not letting me bless for a baby in my homestead.

IGN: Tobi
                Server: 13

Comment

This is a bad joke.. seriously?

Comment

I wonder why GTA devs did that... such a silly and useless feature, instead of fix TA and all other bugs.
                    IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Do you guys know how many points we need to get a child??My bar is half full and yet nothing..

Comment

got mine at 750 someone in alliance over 1k its random
                        IGN : psychosis
                        Level : 94
                        Class : archer
                        Battle Rating 14mil BR
                        Server : 227 greyplains (UB40)
                        Guild : wintergarden

Comment

thanks!! got mine now with 1010 bar points. About his ekips where can i get it?

Comment

Nem lehet gyereket fejleszteni pedig meg van hozzá minden.
                            Halász Béla

Comment

Why can not the child improve?
                              Halász Béla

Comment

Working...
                              X