X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starry Dream: Christmas Items Galore!

Starry Dream
    Duration: Dec 24th to Dec 27th (Server Time)
    Server: S1 to S285
    Description: Starry Dream this has been optimized for more fun! The free lucky points have been changed from 10 to 20 per day with the max number of Vouchers used changing from 20 to 80. We've also decreased the rate of negative stars which means you can get rewards more easily.
    Choose a reward then spin the wheel! Rewards will be granted when all 7 stars are lit.

Starry Dream consists of three parts: Fantasy Star, Rewards List, and Point Rankings.
    Superior Santa Clothes, Golden Bells, Silver Bells, Normal Stocking, Full Stocking, Spiritsoul Totem Chest and more will appear in the Rewards List.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	1779364

Fantasy Star
    Choose the rewards you want to get! In this tab you can see five different rewards. These rewards come in various levels. The higher the level, the better the reward. To the right of the panel is a star wheel. Players must use Lucky Points to spin for stars.

Name:	image002.png
Size:	476.1 KB
ID:	1779365

Players will get 20 free Lucky Points every day and can use Vouchers to buy up to 80 Lucky Points.

Rewards List
    The rewards list helps you know what is available at each reward level. You can click the Refresh Rewards button to change the reward. Every player has 5 free attempts to refresh rewards. After using up all free attempts, players can consume Vouchers to get extra refresh attempts. Refreshing won't affect stars that are already lit.

This time Starry Dream brings you Spiritsoul Totem Chest, Superior Santa Clothes, Golden Bells, Silver Bells, Normal Stocking, Full Stocking, Royal's Mark, Purgatory Soul, Angel Tears, khaos core, Element Scroll, Spring of Wisdom, Energy Vitamin and many other items.

Name:	image003.png
Size:	415.4 KB
ID:	1779366

Point Rankings
    Yesterday's Ranking, Today's Ranking, and Overall Ranking can be viewed here. Each ranking has Basic prizes and Adv. prizes.

Name:	image004.png
Size:	358.5 KB
ID:	1779367

Daily Ranking
    Ranking
    Basic Prizes (110 Points)
    Adv. Prizes (300 points)
    1 Synth Scroll x300 Khaos Core x100
    2~3 Synth Scroll x250 Khaos Core x80
    4~5 Synth Scroll x200 Khaos Core x60
    6~10 Synth Scroll x150 Khaos Core x30
    11~20 Synth Scroll x100 Khaos Core x10
    Overall Ranking
    Ranking
    Basic Prizes (450 Points)
    Adv. Prizes (1,500 Points)
    1 Soulstone x300 Blessed Stone x300, Purgatory Soul x200, and Lvl.10 Agility Gem x1
    2~3 Soulstone x250 Blessed Stone x250 and Lvl.9 Agility Gem x2
    4~5 Soulstone x200 Blessed Stone x200 and Lvl.9 Agility Gem x1
    6~10 Soulstone x150 Blessed Stone x100
    Please note that the above content may be adjusted due to changes in the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game. More exciting events are coming Dec 24th through Dec 27th (server time), check them out in the in-game Hot Events menu now!

- LoA Team -

Hi! guys my tarot card freezing always. The timer continue but i cant click and i losing attempts and tarot time cards. Can you fix this please? Thanks.

Comment

I have been bying those normal stocking and full stocking in Craft Master and now Im reading here our Server (286) will not gett this event??

Why you guys put it then in Craft Master????

I hope you can make this right..

Comment

Originally posted by R229192218 View Post
        I have been bying those normal stocking and full stocking in Craft Master and now Im reading here our Server (286) will not gett this event??

Why you guys put it then in Craft Master????

I hope you can make this right..
        ur server must be at least 2 weeks old b4 it can participate in some of the events
        IGN: Anneliese
        Server: UA3/S15
        ''Have fun ingame ''

Comment

Originally posted by huyenkhanh View Post
          ur server must be at least 2 weeks old b4 it can participate in some of the events
          Then why you putting those stocking on this server....

Let us atleast Exhange it then for something else.

Comment

Originally posted by R229192218 View Post
            Then why you putting those stocking on this server....

Let us atleast Exhange it then for something else.
            because they are common events which appear monthly i believe so they appear with the same items that all of the players can trade for. Christmas is a diff kind of event, it's special and only comes yearly....and we need those common events to get all of our materials. if the devs have diff items 2 trade 4 the new launched servers, there would be bugs for all so its best to do the way it is. and i suggest that u send a ticket about a compensation for that
            IGN: Anneliese
            Server: UA3/S15
            ''Have fun ingame ''

Comment

Working...
            X