League of Angels 12/30 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 12/30 Update

All servers will be updated on December 30th with a highly anticipated level cap raise!

Keep in mind that this update may affect your in-game connection. We apologize ahead of time for any inconveniences caused. After the update, players should simply refresh their cache to see the new content and changes.

New Features:
    The character level cap has been raised to Lvl. 100. The Lvl. 95-100 story line and main quests have been added to the game while the following features will now be unlocked:
    • Lvl. 90 & Lvl. 95 Inferno
    • Eternal Spire 22-1

New Items:
    1. New Artifact: Purgatory Wand
    Skill: Reduces enemy group’s ATK and DEF for 2 turns with a chance to crush enemy shield effects.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	1779492

2. Mystery Box

3. New Year's Silver (Darics have been replaced with New Year's Silver to celebrate the arrival of the new year!)

Name:	image003.png
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	1779493

4. New Year's Gold (Used to exchange for special items with the Djinni’s Merchant)

Name:	image006.gif
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	1779494

Optimizations:
    1. Homestead Synth and Shop shortcuts have been added.
    2. Players can now quickly buy child skill fragments when they run out of them.
    3. Farming, Logging and Mining have been adjusted. Currently, one item will refresh every hour with up to 10 items existing at the same time. When the number of existing items hits 10, the items must be collected before new items will refresh.
    4. The World BOSS now deals more damage than it used to. Before, the BOSS could only cast skills during the second round. Now, starting from the second round, the BOSS will cast skills every round thereafter.
    5. Players now open Eggs the same way they open chests instead of smashing them.

Bug Fixes:
    • Fixed the bug where the incorrect Diamond amount was used when opening Warehouse slots in the Library.

- LoA Team -

Well, can't enter game; is maintenance going on right now or do I simply have log-in problems? Thanks and keep it up, very nice updates.
    The snow and ice,
    a green hill below;
    one more place
    I would like to go.

Comment

maintenance should be over. Try to clear cache and refresh browser and have the most up to date adobe flash.

Comment

Replace and have to buy them what a joke

Comment

when is homestead going to expand land I have stuff I cant place because it says max reached

Comment

Please expand the homestead land!

Comment

I would like to play for at least 1 day without bugs

Comment

Working...
              X