This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent update. A few things though:
    1. Why are we called "berserker 2, freezing" etc?
    2. How do we get Hellish Wolf?
    3. Can you make a temporary vip available? Like we can spend diamonds/money to buy shorter-term vip? Like, say, I won't be playing much this month and so I decide to buy 1 day vip. Of course it will be more cost-effective to buy the longer-term vip, but just a thought.
    Orixy- 1,736,742 BR
    Server 54
    Level 72 Berserker- 513,312 BR
    Grace Level 86- 157,193 BR

Party:
    Lunar Priestess- 357,958 BR
    Godless Wolf- 171,053 BR
    Nether Lord-172,932 BR
    Nereida-179,189 BR
    Astral Child- 125,162 BR

I WANT LIGHT ENVOY WHAAAA!!!

Comment

Cool hero xD

Comment

siriously??? Tycoon is on, will of luck, even pirates treasure??? Where the hell is hero!

Comment

Hello!!!
          Pls any1 help me my caracter Haramia S279 server : I did not get the tyconn annually by the points I made plus lots of daily mission is to gemology and 17k points until I got the same reason other people around 30k .. !! I think it is wrong that was later loaded into the event icon !!!
          Be kind enough to help because it will not be at the point that rewarded put me !!

Comment

Are you Serious? In the Update Info you sayed 500 Shards for Hellish Wolf and now you get if you reach 300k Points in Tycoon and sacrifice 2 Tycoon Certifications? Whats that ********? Man why did i expect something normal from the greedy bastards of R2.

Comment

Working...
            X