This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 1/28 Update

All servers will be updated on January 28th! A new angel is arriving with three new Homestead Decors. And, new fairy Rabid Claw is ready for your call!

Keep in mind that this update may affect your in-game connection. We apologize ahead of time for any inconveniences caused. After the update, players should simply refresh their caches and they’ll have no problems seeing the new content and changes.

New Content

1. New Angel:
    ● Kay (collect 500 shards to synth)

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	1780061

2. New Homestead Decor:
    ● Nyssa Statue
    ● Teddy Bear
    ● Sunflower

3. New Fairy:
    ● Rabid Claw (collect 30 shards to synth)

Click image for larger version

Name:	image002.png
Views:	1
Size:	385.7 KB
ID:	1780062

4. New item:
    ● Golden Dragonsoul

Adjustment & Optimizations
    1. Homestead Score will only record the highest data. Changing the decors will not lower the score.
    2. The amount of available resources will display in Homestead hints.
    3. Low level heroes‘ second evolution skill cap raised to lvl.10 (previously lvl. 7). This may solve the skill problem of Berserker Claw.
    4. Replaced items in Recharge History Bonus with better rewards.
    5. Common Enchanting Stones can be smelted into Awakening Stones in Element Smelting.
    6. Increased difficulty of the Boss in Demonic War.
    7. Adjusted the requirements to trigger the Eggs events as: Wheel of Fortune pts. reach 300 or 500.
    8. Removed Earth Awakening related items from Shop.

Bug Fixes
    1. Fixed the Khao Atlas Hero skill issue where Storm Crush did not cast skills after Blocking.
    2. Fixed the skill description issue of Dark Meditation by deleting “Hero is immune to Disorder and Stun”.

- LoA Team -

Again, alliance chat after update is not working/showing, I can type others will see it, but i wont, so please fix this

server ua60 (ex s173)
    Last edited by Crokick67; 01-28-2016, 11:23 AM.

Comment

I will report it. What is your character name
      Last edited by Rubedo; 01-28-2016, 09:28 PM.
      to file a ticket

Comment

nice claw

Comment

Once again,after today update 2/3 alliance chat is not working/showing, cs wyrm also for every1 on server UA60 (ex. s173). This is third time im reporting this after every update, so can YOU please FIX this for ALL time. thanks

Comment

Can you please put an icon in homestead to get to amulet since the icon on main page takes you to homestead, gets annoying go back and forth. Thank you for the update tho, keep up the good work.
            My name is Crom. I count the dead even if I am included.
            S13 Valkyries Call. S267 Sea of Stars.

Comment

Working...
            X