Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels 3/3 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 3/3 Update

Scheduled Server Update Time:
    March 3rd (Thursday)

New Clothing:
    St. Patrick's Attire (Requires 250 shards to synth).

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20160304161412.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	1780672

New Angel Awakening:
    Noelle’s Awaken.

New Homestead Decor:
    Whirligig Horse, Leiothrix, Little Seal, Four-leaf Clover, Four-leaf Clover Pot and Easter Egg Basket.

Optimizations:
    1. Items can be purchased using 2 kinds of currency in the Capsule Toys Shop excluding the Super Prizes section.
    2. Adjusted Djinni’s Merchant event: Refreshes will lower the prices and the lowest price will display after 5 refreshes.
    3.Adjusted Spellcaster’s skill: Chance to cause Chaos or decrease stats if attacker is immune to Chaos.

Name:	QQ??20160304161415.jpg
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	1780673

4. World Boss Optimization:
    1) Strengthened the skill effect the World Boss releases during the second round (it will kill all targets).
    2) Adjusted the World Boss formula. The higher the server ranking/level the higher the World Boss HP.

Bug Fixes:
    1. Fixed the bug when eggs still rain down but are not clickable after players have collected all the eggs.
    2. Fixed the standby resource issue for Spellcaster.
    3. Fixed the incorrect calculation of Expedition challenge attempts.

- LoA Team -

Hello

He(She,It) begin when this vent(blowhole)? Because I have nothing at my home(with me)

Cordially lupyta s256

Comment

I know not when he(she,it) begin or if he(she,it) has to begin but I have not vent(blowhole) of capsule and djinni

Name:	pppp.png
Size:	842.0 KB
ID:	1723846

Cordially lupyta s256

Comment

Working...
      X