League of Angels 4/7 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 4/7 Update

All servers will be updated on April 7th! Claim a new mount, a 5-star Khaos Hero Card and a newRaccoon Fairy. Plus, a bunch of new items and optimizations have been added in-game!

Keep in mind that this update may affect your in-game connection. We apologize ahead of time for any inconveniences caused. After the update, players should simply refresh their cache to see the new content and changes.

New Content
    1. Added a new Mount - Lizard (requires 250 shards to synth).

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	1781336

2.Added a 5-star Khaos Hero Card.

3. Added a new Fairy - Raccoon (requires 30 shards to synth).

Name:	image002.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	1781337

4. Angel Demeter can be synthesized with 500 shards.

5. Added EXP Bonus Cards to help playerslevel up quickly.

6. Added two packs:
    • Mystery Pack - Chance to receive Jade Dragon mount and rare items.
    • Adv. Mystery Pack - Chance to receive AngelVarda and rare items.

Adjustment & Optimizations

1.Added Apocalypse to Unbreakable Bond.
    2. Updated the loading image with Apocalypse.
    3. Optimized the Hot Events panel and removed the Recharge Reward icon from the main interface to Hot Events.
    4. Smelting is scheduled to start on 4/13. (St Patrick’s Tokens, Valentine's Day currencies and Map Skin Trials will be added to the event.)
    5. Increased Erebus’s Lvl. 40 – 60 gear shard yields by 50%.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Please bring back the good Hot Event rewards for scoring high in Gemology, especially the WoL spins.
    There's little incentive to score high on Gemology if I'm only going to get some synth scrolls and gem enhance stones. Thank you.

Comment

hi admin please back load game in cache browser i slow net Problem loading game
      no loading char and ...
      i refresh and refresh no load

Name:	load.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	384.2 KB
ID:	1724385

Comment

Bring back Hot Events, the way you changed things makes it not worth a hoot. Little to no reward for spending diamonds to participate in them now so for myself that's it I'm not spending diamonds for
        a slap in the face for my efforts. But hey guess it will save me money since I wont be buying diamonds to do events any longer. Now most event's are not worth
        bothering with either, rewards for doing so are getting worse with every new update. Great incentive though to quit this game and move on.

Comment

when will you deliver my 32gb flashdrive?
          Last edited by bluedymon; 04-10-2016, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Name:	LOA.png
Views:	2
Size:	584.8 KB
ID:	1724404 when will i get this one?????

Comment

I totaly agree with your sentiments my friend. For the devs I get that you're interested only in $$$, but see the thing is the game is "free to play" like you like to mention however the "free" part seems to be erased totaly. Used to be you could save up on the various "currencies" and be able to run events and move up in the game, this way you're going to drive a lot of the players away from the game, then where will you be getting your steady stream of $$$ ?????

Originally posted by R2114475233 View Post
              Bring back Hot Events, the way you changed things makes it not worth a hoot. Little to no reward for spending diamonds to participate in them now so for myself that's it I'm not spending diamonds for
              a slap in the face for my efforts. But hey guess it will save me money since I wont be buying diamonds to do events any longer. Now most event's are not worth
              bothering with either, rewards for doing so are getting worse with every new update. Great incentive though to quit this game and move on.

Comment

Yes Ä°ts Need Change With oldest version hot event because gem enchancement prizes doesnt give anymore. and Loop guests prizes only soulstone not event items anymore to.

Comment

Working...
                X