X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum Event] Forever Yong

LoA - Children’s Week

Children’s Day approaches on 6/1, celebrate a week of fun and happiness by re-living your salad days in the land of LoA! Leave your wishes and blessings in our event thread for a chance to get really cool prizes, see the event rules for details!

Event Period: 00:00:00 EST 5/31 - 23:59:59 EST 6/6
    Rules:
    1. All players from R2 LoA can participate by replying to this thread. Posts are valid only if they follow the required format.
    2. Required format:
    Server:
    Character Name:
    My wishes and blessings to LoA:

3. Post IDs that end in 1 or 6 will reward the poster with: Grotto Heart x80, Aegis Shard x150 and Khaos Core x15.
    4. Post IDs 61, 116, 226, 336 and 610 will allow the poster to choose a set of Clothing AND a pair of Wings from the table below.
    5. Only the first 3 posts each day(New day starts at 24.00 EST, 05.00 GMT, 13.00 GMT +8) are valid for each player.
    6. Winners should file a ticket to our customer service on or before 6/12 to claim their rewards: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Happy Children’s Day and Stay Yong!

Rewards (Clothing & Wings):
    Clothing
    Wings
    Raven Cloak Intelligent Wings
    Servant’s Outfit Cinderella
    Medieval Armor Flaming Flower
    Silver Fox Stream Wings
    Steampunk Frost Wings
    Endearing Cat Clothing Cupid
    Pirate Costume Wings of Spring
    Golden Attire Banner Wings
    Elven Camouflage Wings of Vengeance
    Aegis Cape Snow Wings
    Cowboys Fashion Bat Wings
    Dance Costume Iron Wings
    Little Red Fashion Aztec Wings
    Popstar Fashion Saintly Angel Wings
    Imperial Celebrity Wings of Rhythm
    St Patrick’s Attire
    Foolish Fashion

R2Games LoA Ops Team
    Last edited by Alkaris; 05-31-2016, 05:35 AM.

Server: ua83
    Character Name: Peyp
    Wishes and blessings to LoA:
    Fine I'll bite first, Children's day (or week) and LoA ...
    • Firstly, I hope LoA will continue to develop further and in a way that opens even more doors to the free players, as well as some diversity in the end-game setups and some buffs or evolutions for other less popular heroes, totems, mounts, whatever.
    • Secondly, I hope developers figure how to fix the eternal, legendary bugs !
    • Then I hope you all stay (or get) well, and continue (or start ) doing your best! Aye, best of wishes to LoA~
    • And I hope devs/providers of LoA donate some of their $ to some kind of organization to help kids, just because I can wish for it...

Then, um, I'll get to the point of Children's day, while wishes and blessings don't do much, nor words are worth the actions, maybe a child comes accros this one day :
    • Dunno how's out there, but in Croatia, right now, during this event the school tests are held, as well as preparations for college, so good luck to all of you out there! Even thou you probably don't consider yourselves children, it's good to be young, don't throw it away just yet!
    • (Do children even play this?) As I said, I hope none of you gets offended by being called a child, kid or something if it's not used in the mean context, embrace the youth, remember that after it you gotta work until retirement
    • I wish for you little fellas non to get bullied (or stop bullying), or find someone to help you stand against the bully.
    • I hope you reach your dreams, don't just give up on them after first try!

Ya, I did it idealistically as I am And what's yong?
    Last edited by Vampy-chan; 05-30-2016, 10:32 PM.
    S210 Fiery Citadel
    Nick Peyp

Comment

Character Name: Antifreeze
      Your wishes and blessings to LoA:
      Wish LoA to keep making all the good things, while fixing some which may get broken in the proccess. Wish to all players find their reason to enjoy game, and dont forget to feed your kid in Homestead
      Be an example for others and help when or if can, else just laught it off
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Server: S8-Captive Amora
        Character name: Shado
        Your wishes and blessings to LoA:its been 2 years now since i`m playing this game, and with his ups and downs its still a game that i like, found friends here, friends that i wanna keep forever, so i wish all the best to the people involved in keeping this game alive, along with their families and friends. Happy Children`s Day!

Comment

Character name: Morgana
          My wishes and blessings to LoA: I wish that LoA would become much better, have less errors and bugs, so more childrens can enjoy it.

Comment

My wishes and blessings to LoA: I wish that LoA would become much better, have less errors and bugs, so more childrens can enjoy it.

Comment

Server: [S299] Mountains of Bara
              Character Name:KingBeast
              My wishes and blessings to LoA: I've been playing this game for about 3-5 months by now. There's not much a bug or errors since I played this. Only the recharge thing.
              I hope there's more fun events in this, cuz having such a good events makes me keep playing this game. Well, blessed all the creators, staffs, and mentors on this game.
              They put too much work on here and make the people learn how to play this game. Improve more the quality of this game that's all.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks for making chance to get good stuff in Fortune bag better! I hope for many more such small steps forward!
                      S210 Fiery Citadel
                      Nick Peyp

Comment

Server: S244 Netherworld
                        Character name: Syberia
                        Wishes and blessings to LoA: Change your logo to "Forever bugged"

Comment

Comment

Comment

I hope LoA get's better merges, or at least more balanced ones, and that ray of light may shine on the forgotten servers!
                              S210 Fiery Citadel
                              Nick Peyp

Comment

Working...
                              X