X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server: [33] Metatron Eddict
    Character Name: Alfahri
    My wishes and blessings to LoA:

i hope LoA can be long lasting game, and i hope LoA team can fix battle cuz im so disturbed with skill effect when battle i mean u guys can make a description of those effect like dragon fury ,etc. to the point i want to know description of those effect when in battle (not just an icon and name on the heroes or enemy) ... okay that's my hope for next evaluation to LoA Te

Comment

Server: [33] Metatron Eddict
      Character Name: RIdz
      My wishes and blessings to LoA:

i hope LoA can be long lasting game, and i hope LoA team can fix battle cuz im so disturbed with skill effect when battle i mean u guys can make a description of those effect like dragon fury ,etc. to the point i want to know description of those effect when in battle (not just an icon and name on the heroes or enemy) ... okay that's my hope for next evaluation to LoA Team

Comment

Server: S8-Captive Amora
        Character name: Morgana
        My wishes and blessings to LoA: I wish that LoA would become much better, have less errors and bugs, so more childrens can enjoy it.

Comment

My wishes and blessings to LoA: I wish that LoA would become much better, have less errors and bugs, so more childrens can enjoy it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Server: Ub24, main 105
                Character Name: Fleta
                My wishes and blessings to LoA: My wishes are simple, for the game to become less glitchy and that previous issues become fixed. This will allow people to enjoy the game and decrease the drama and emotional outbursts. My blessing is just that people in all walks of LOA get along and enjoy. It's a game and should be played, it is not an end all be all of existence

Comment

Hello everyone, event is finished and due to a small activity in it rules were changed.
                  Everyone, who posted in event(except winners of the event), will receive a small gift, containing Grotto Heart x80, Aegis Shard x150 and Khaos Core x15..
                  Those items will be sent during 3-5 working days.

Post IDs 6, 11, 16 considered as winner of event, but they can select only wings from table.

So, winners are:
                  Morgana S8
                  Peyp ua83
                  Alfahri S33

You need to submit a ticket at http://www.r2games.com/support/ saying that you are winner of event
                  with following: link to event thread, character and server info and your choice of wings from table in first post.
                  Last edited by Alkaris; 06-06-2016, 03:59 AM.

Comment

All participants(except winners) please check your forum PM for messages about rewards.

Winners, we are still missing ticket from Alfahri S33, so your rewards are currently delayed.

Comment

Working...
                    X