X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 6/30 Update

Update Time: June 30th
    New Version: V3.85

All servers will be updated on June 30th. A new Angel will be added along with Armament function. Stay tuned!

Keep in mind that this update may affect your in-game connection. We apologize ahead of time for any inconveniences caused. After the update, players should simply refresh their to see the new content and changes.

New Angel: Kali

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.png
Views:	1
Size:	454.7 KB
ID:	1782730

New Feature: Angel Kay's Awakening

New Function: Armament Socketing
    Armaments can now be socketed with Armament Crystals to increase their power.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image003.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	296.5 KB
ID:	1782731

New Item: Cheer Chest

A treasure chest designed to celebrate the UEFA EURO 2016 events. It contains Soccer Jersey Shards and EXCLUSIVE items for Armament Socketing.

Bug Fixes
    1. Fixed the bug where Lvl. 90 Sets could only be enhanced to +90 instead of +100.
    2. Fixed the bug where Lvl. 90 Sets could not Inherit.

Plus, the 21st Cross-server Tournament will start on July 1st, 2016 (server time)!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Nice new system armaments - stable craftwork (armaments, upgrade, synth, enchant, improve, socket, recycle, exchange).

But...

Why new system fairy it is so poor ? fairy only train...

Comment

Anyone having issues getting into game? I haven't been able to get since yesterday.

Comment

we r only really a new server and we already need a merge badly, u opened the following server way to soon.

S306 Ghostwood, Team Arena Everyday for last three days has 1 team if we are lucky. would provide screen shot but silly limits mean u can't see the picture properly, have ur mentors come and check and report back.
        Last edited by Dearnne; 07-03-2016, 11:29 PM.

Comment

PLEASE READ THIS <<<>>> all players on S308 most of them really2 want that CRAFT MASTER POINTS EVENTS because u already give us many craft points but u not doing that events! thats makes me dissapointed! i wait like 2/3weeks for that events and you doing a ToyCapsule event that already made 1 week ago , please just make CraftMaster event , we are waiting *sorry , im not too good at english* i hope u can do the events immediately :')

Comment

Working...
          X