Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Notice] Diamond Seal Protection

Greetings Warriors!

In order to provide you with the best game experience, we will be performing a Diamond sealing service on September 27th (GMT+8). Please see below for details.

If by September 27th 6:00PM (GMT+8), you haven't logged into the game for more than 30 days, we will be sealing your Diamonds to protect them for you. These Diamonds will then be sent in full to you via in-game mail on July 1st (server time).

Please don't forget to check your in-game mail & claim your Diamonds after you return to the game.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here or send a message to our support center.

The League of Angels Team

I have broken event beach treasure

Comment

I can not refreshes

Comment

this is odd why wouldn't they be there if you have not checked in ,
        in 30 days . are you starting to get rid of the one s that do not play anymore just would like a head up on the subject ,

Comment

Strange. diamonds are sealed on September 27, the in game information presents september 30th. the next completely ununderstandable information states that if you log-in your dias will be returned
          to you on the July 1st.
          What is the information content of this blabla?

Comment

where can we get our dias back?
            IGN: PENTA LORD
            SERVER:UA72

PROUD TO BE A FREE PLAYER

Comment

just call it diamond steall what if someones family member has cancer or something and more important to be with them!
              so you seal their diamonds in mail 30 days they are gone to me you steal!
              They are fine there no one is stealing or hacking them but LOA is!

Comment

Working...
              X