League of Angels 9/29 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 9/29 Update

All servers will be updated on September 29th. We will have a new Angel, Amulet, Mount, Clothing and some Halloween warm-up items. Get ready!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	1785830

Keep in mind that this update may affect your in-game connection. We apologize ahead of time for any inconvenience caused. After the update, players should simply refresh their cache to see the new content and changes.

New Angel
    Hera

New Amulet:
    Blood Chalice - Exclusive Amulet for Bloodsucker and Blood Lord.

New Mount:
    Thunder Rider - The Mech Rider evolution.

New Items
    1. Halloween themed Treasure Chests and items: Halloween Warm-up Chest, Tokens, Morph Candy, Flair and Homestead map.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image002.jpg
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	1785831

2. New Khaos Card (Equipment)

New Clothing
    Royal Egyptian

Optimizations

1. Inscription skills can be developed to Lvl. 10.
    2. Updated the loading page with the new Angel coming in October.
    3. Prismatic Tickets - Used to get 1 Prismatic Wheel spin attempt.

Event
    Champion Showdown is scheduled to start on Oct. 2nd.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

We still don't have access to the cross server wyrm race. The list is empty. That's the second day now and your update didn't fix it. Concerned is the merged server ua84, formerly s281.
    Screenshot:Click image for larger version

Name:	bugged cs wyrm race.jpg
Size:	230.4 KB
ID:	1727307

Comment

Hy) Server 317 (city of miracles) problem occured with exchange dragon clarion (nereida) from hallowen shop for witch token)

Comment

i cant open Halloween cest at all

Comment

is this Halloween event running just once or will be on again in the month as don't want to spend pumpkins if its on again ?

Comment

A reply would be nice before the end of the event ?

Comment

hello dear moderators, i have 2 questions . 1st is : If is possible to hiden some systems when people view details can looks all about you...this is bad bcouse i am with low BR 17m and kill ppl with 20m-25m without problems. Now lot of players can view my details and use same combo Amulets and stats...its not fear one to find best combo and another to use it.

Before few months all players think this amulet - Spiritsoul Melody is stuppid and they started to use eudaemon ring, now they looks how work and changed to Spiritsoul... please hide something to canon view others players

2nd: Now in game had lot of mounts for stack PARTY - ATK, HIT, CRIT..., but when we talk about dodge i find only 1 Feary Bull to stack party dodge, HP, angel res. and few mounts for stack with % chance player dodge with funny % on last level... Can i ask you to create one mount with good % for party like Mech Rider on last level gived 21% Hit and Crit ... how to build 300k dodge to dodged attack from ppl with 150k Hit rate... tyvm early and hope you will work to had ballance in game
              Last edited by Hukumo; 10-05-2016, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X