Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

League of Angels Christmas Event - Voting Results!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • League of Angels Christmas Event - Voting Results!

    Dear Heroes and Angels,

    Thank you all for the participation to our Christmas Event! We are pleased to announce the winners here. If you are on the list, please contact our moderator or submit a ticket to claim your prize:

    1st place: Hero x1 or Sylph x1 + Lvl. 10 Fusion Gem Chest x1 + Lvl. 10 Cherubstone x1
    s95/ub24.gwadafan
    s236/ua70.erza
    2nd-3rd place: Angel x1 + Lvl. 9 Fusion Gem Chest x1 + Lvl. 9 Cherubstone x1
    s335.ToughNut
    4th-6th place: Mount x1 or Garden Decor x1 + Lvl. 8 Fusion Gem Chest x1 + Lvl. 8 Cherubstone x1
    s40/ub25.sapphire
    s8.Morgana
    s204/uc8.RoxieArcher
    7th-10th place: Fairy x1 or Clothing (or Wings) x1 + Lvl. 7 Fusion Gem Chest x1 + Lvl. 7 Cherubstone x1
    s281/ua84.DrawingHood
    s335.Tigger
    s8.liviaraluca
    s269/ub33.ShadowLancer
    Participation Prize (including top 10 players)
    s8.Shado
    s336.Star Dust
    s336.Skywalker
    s8.hellabella
    s97/ub17.Lady_Miaka
    s236/ua70.xTamz
    s249/ua72.PENTA LORD
    ua95/ub24.honda6
    s100/ub24.Helenia
    s298.inzane
    s98/ub17.rose
    s233/ua70.alladdin
    s233/ua70.Spring2
    S233/ua70.Diane
    s233/ua70.caro
    s27/ua9.Zumentas
    s88/ub34.DarkLady
    s332.MHKiller
    s236/ua70.Venus
    s85/uc14.Angelz

  • #2
    Contacted Alkaris for prize. Tyvm
    Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi.

      Congrats to everyone who participate in the voting event and thank you for the players who vote for me and have write so gentle message. I wish you a long future play in league of angels.

      Click image for larger version

Name:	numérisation0001.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	416.9 KB
ID:	1728301

      Gwadafan
      UB 24 - berserker
      Guild leader DemonKillerZ

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by gwadafan View Post
        Hi.

        Congrats to everyone who participate in the voting event and thank you for the players who vote for me and have write so gentle message. I wish you a long future play in league of angels.

        [ATTACH=CONFIG]170559[/ATTACH]

        Gwadafan
        UB 24 - berserker
        Guild leader DemonKillerZ
        ]

        Gz What hero you gonna choose?
        Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

        Comment


        • #5
          s40/ub25.sapphire
          s335.Tigger
          s269/ub33.ShadowLancer

          Need to send me PM or submit a ticket at http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7 with their choice of reward as soon as possible, because rewards will not be sent until we have full list of reward choices.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hello

            I have chosen the hoarfrost blade to team with my fire queen and my revenge guard.

            Soon i will post a pic of my new party.

            best regards

            Gwadafan
            Last edited by gwadafan; 12-30-2016, 11:05 AM. Reason: gramatical mistake

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gwadafan View Post
              Hello

              I haven"t chosen the hoarfrost blade to team with my fire queen and my revenge guard.

              Soon i will post a pic of my new party.

              best regards

              Gwadafan
              Look forward to seeing it.
              Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

              Comment


              • #8
                my I have the persian cat for the mount, This is sapphire. any homestead item will due.
                Last edited by R247537393; 01-01-2017, 01:17 AM. Reason: add more detail

                Comment


                • #9
                  Persian Cat as for my mount Please. RoxieArcher here!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I received -10 reputation for replying on this thread, what did I do wrong ? I just congratulated Gwadafan and asked what hero/sylph she was going to use.
                    Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by casseopeya View Post
                      I received -10 reputation for replying on this thread, what did I do wrong ? I just congratulated Gwadafan and asked what hero/sylph she was going to use.
                      Good morning,
                      You at least received smth (joking Casseopeya ♥). Congrats Gwadafan, you deserved the prize, I do hope to come to see your other works, they're original and meaningful. As for us, all the others, I am sure I am among the ones still waiting for the prize to be sent, being it just a participation reward . Maybe they will eventually appear in mail.
                      hellabella, S4 Westhollow
                      Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        thanks all for supporting me too .i selected soul rapier since she is my dream hero hehehe

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by hellabella_S1 View Post
                          Good morning,
                          You at least received smth (joking Casseopeya ♥). Congrats Gwadafan, you deserved the prize, I do hope to come to see your other works, they're original and meaningful. As for us, all the others, I am sure I am among the ones still waiting for the prize to be sent, being it just a participation reward . Maybe they will eventually appear in mail.
                          Lol well I wish I was given an explanation on what I said wrong (to them). And Alkaris said they wouldn't send it until all participants that won had selected their rewards
                          Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by casseopeya View Post
                            Lol well I wish I was given an explanation on what I said wrong (to them). And Alkaris said they wouldn't send it until all participants that won had selected their rewards
                            Participation rewards can be sent now, but for it you also need to contact support or me.
                            And we are still waiting for two winners with their choices of rewards, its
                            s335.Tigger
                            s269/ub33.ShadowLancer

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                              Participation rewards can be sent now, but for it you also need to contact support or me.
                              Good morning,
                              Well, if it is a "must" (hehehe ♫), then it's a done job. I've contacted you though, for participation reward, , I do not see the need to do that, it's a standard reward with no choice among items , isn't it?
                              Keep up with the good job you're doing (plus it's always a "pleasure" to meet you, here or on DP forum, which, btw, it's kindda missing you )
                              Last edited by hellabella_S1; 01-03-2017, 09:37 AM.
                              hellabella, S4 Westhollow
                              Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X