Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Server Merges 10/16 (UPDATED)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merge] League of Angels - Server Merges 10/16 (UPDATED)

Dear Heroes and Angels,

After collecting your ideas on the server merge and evaluating the server dates, we decided to merge some servers below on October 16th at 1:00 AM EDT (1:00 PM GMT+8, 08:00 AM GMT).

Servers will be shut down for about 5 hours. Please see below for server merge details:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	1932338

Name:	2.png
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	1932339

Name:	3.png
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	1932340

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Multiple Characters
    Multiple characters for one account will not be combined with each other, your character remains with whichever server you login to access him/her.
    For example, suppose S1 merges with S2 and you have a character on each. When you login to S1, your character will be whichever character you had before on S1; and the same for when you login to S2.

Character Name & Guild Name
    1. When there are two or more character names that are similar, each of the characters will be given a suffix (e.g.: Marina.S1). These players will receive a Name Change Card via mail.
    2. When there are two or more guild names that are similar, each of the guilds will be given a suffix (e.g.: Rex.S1). The guild leaders will receive a Name Change Card via mail.

Information Reserved
    All players' information will remain the same as the server you were previously in (rankings not included).

Resets
    1. Account Reset: Offline for 7 days or more; level 15 and below (Lvl. 15 included); no VIP subscription.
    2. Zodiac Rankings Reset. Challenge the Zodiac after the merge to rank among the great!
    3. Team Arena Rankings Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Team Arena will be sent to the player via mail.
    4. Clash of Might Rankings Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Clash of Might will be sent to the player via mail.
    5. Points Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Tidal Pool, Gemology and Raiders will be sent to the player via mail.
    6. Rankings Record Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Wyrm Race, Gemology and Tidal Pool will be sent to the player via mail.
    *All Ranking records (Clash of Might, Team Arena) will be reset after the merge.

Hot Events
    Hot events in merged servers will be reset after the merge; however, rewards from existing events are still retrievable.

We apologize for any and all inconvenience this may cause you. Please check the new server merge events with huge amounts of rewards we are preparing!

Thanks again for your understanding, and we hope to see you in game!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Last edited by R2_Cinney; 10-16-2017, 10:39 PM.

.... you .... with you .... merge!
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-13-2017, 10:05 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

increase ranking rewards please............

Comment

They can only make a merger and nothing more, they want to stay only heavy cashers. They do not need free players

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Server S319 WE DON'T NEED MERGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

***!!!! This is so stupid!!! Collecting ideas?? You didnt even consult us!!! *** that stupid brain of yours to think that we want it..?? If this ** continues no one will ****** play this game!!! Selfish morons only aim how to push people spend more money!!!

Comment

UA70 missed a merger. Could we please get one sometime? mergers are a good idea, quit being so negative you group.

Comment

Originally posted by R249607053 View Post
                ***!!!! This is so stupid!!! Collecting ideas?? You didnt even consult us!!! *** that stupid brain of yours to think that we want it..?? If this ** continues no one will ****** play this game!!! Selfish morons only aim how to push people spend more money!!!
                exactly!!!
                Originally posted by tamzilla View Post
                UA70 missed a merger. Could we please get one sometime? mergers are a good idea, quit being so negative you group.
                Yes!? Do you understand that in such a situation with every new merge there will be less free players? you understand that a free player can not compete with a heavy kasher? it was possible to reconcile when on one server there were not more than 1-2, and now after the merger, free players can forget about 1-3 place in the tycoon and it's better just to leave
                administration, how can you so impertinently lie? what ideas did you collect?You no one even asked what we wanted, you just do it how you want! And why new servers, are you sick? I doubt that someone will want on the new server of the merger. and I talked to the players on these servers.There no one dont want you ******* merge
                Last edited by Alkaris; 10-13-2017, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Clearly the merge is not fair like anything else with r2 and GTA! To merge 5-6 monts server with 2 year server is insulting. So now im thinking to stop playing for now. Im on the top of 2 of the merge servers and i really killed the r2 s345 server very fast - the cashiers left and now i promise i will start in the new r2 servers just to kill them. When you are so greedy okay i will take an actions to insult the cashiers and to make them to leave the game before they spend a lot of $ I know how to kill the new server and i will do it with your new servers. These idiots which decide to merge UA88 with s345 s348 and s351 are just an idiots and nothing more! Like the whole staff of r2 ! I promise i will kill your new servers!

Comment

Just a bit of a reality check here to clear things up. First off if you notice there are holes in the server merges, like s350 isn't getting merged, this isn't due to activity on the server, it is due solely to the amount of real money being spent on that server that keeps it from merging. If a server doesn't want to be merged it needs a handful of major cashers, or one super casher that can't play the game, but cashes a lot, or a super casher geared like Gene was to keep the server out of the hands of R2's merge drones. Advice for non cashers, or small cashers is this, never expect to win anything unless you hone the skills needed to compete. If you are looking at LOA and saying I can't win because I don't cash, this is true unless you play on the same server for 2 years, getting your tail kicked at every turn until you outlive many of the players cashers and not on all of your merges. If you are a mild spender, you might want to learn to do it properly. Since someone who is willing to pay say $200 over 6-8 months on the game, if they do it properly can compete for the first year or more with heavy cashers depending on the merge structure. And at the end, the game is all about money, super cashers are everywhere, they are the people that have more money then brains 90% of the time, but like the gameplay, graphics, are the sheer joy of keeping people down around them (usually because they have little self esteem in real life), and if you end up on a server with the 10% of cashers that do know how to play, run for the hills, since to be fair, a casher telling someone not spending $250 a week on the game how to play is rather insulting, since they have zero idea how to play from a point of view of not paying for it.

Comment

All clear, except for one... now HOW to get into the game? In the browser window and only the message: "File not found."

server S351, forgot to clarify

Comment

Same here--- say file dont found... s-ub91.....

Comment

merge fail again?

Comment

this is new to me, but I personally don't like it anymore... even despite the fact that the idea itself is bad. Already talked about the fact that different development players discourages play at all. Now the game does not start at all... Question: Why do it?

Comment

well... the day ends at 23:55. Access to the game no day lost in vain... Thanks for ruining my output is not as frequent as we would like, waiting. See what I give for it and I'll decide whether to play or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X