Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Notice About Your Sealed Diamonds

Dear players,

In order to provide you with the best game experience, we will be performing a Diamond sealing service on March 29th (GMT+8). Please see below for details.

If by March 29th 04:30 PM GMT+8/ 04:30 AM EDT/ 01:30 AM PDT/ 09:30 AM GMT, you haven't logged into the game for more than 7 days, we will be sealing your Diamonds to protect them for you.

These Diamonds will then be sent in full to you via an in-game mail on the same day.

Please don't forget to check your in-game mail & claim your Diamonds after you return to the game.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here or send a message to our support team

Hope you will continue to enjoy LoA!

The League of Angels Team

So if ive been away for 7 days, then check back the game for couple minutes wihtout checking my mail, then offline for 30days....that will mean my dias be gone right?

Comment

No, that does not mean your diamonds are gone. You will simply have to address to support and give in your detailed data (IGN/character name, server name and number), some details about the period of time you missed from the game, the amount of diamonds (or the approximate amount) you had - if you can remember that, of course - and they will help you recover and get back the whole sealed sum.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Ah ok, it sounded a bit scary, but all good

Comment

Glad I could make your "fears" go away .
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X