• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidhe
    started a topic Golden Disciple Round Skill

Golden Disciple Round Skill

Dear players,
    We want to apologize for the Golden Disciple skill issue which hasn’t been completely fixed due to technical restrictions since its first launch into the game.

According to the latest news from developers, this issue has been fixed following the May 3rd update. In other words, players who got Golden Disciple after May 3rd should no longer experience the skill issue.

For players who got Golden Disciple before May 3rd and still have trouble with its skills, the following approaches are recommended:
    1. Try refreshing Golden Disciple's Battle Rating (unequip and equip gear/change party or battle status/upgrade, etc);
    2. Join at least 2 battles to see if Golden Disciple's skills have been fixed.

If you still experience the problem after trying the above approaches, please post a message according to the following format:
    1. Server number after merge:
    2. Character name:
    3. A link to the battle record with the skill not being properly cast.

To fix the Golden Disciple issue as soon as possible, the developers may need to log in to the accounts with the issue. Thank you for your understanding for any inconvenience that may be caused.

Note: R2 staff or developers will never ask for your account information through the chat window or in-game mail, please don't swallow anybody and share your account information with others easily.
    Last edited by R2_Cinney; 05-21-2018, 01:15 AM.

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello. For R293783649: If you had or still have a problem with your GD (which it might not be there anymore actually), PLEASE give your details and the requested elements for the report,as stated in the first post of this thread. I haven't found you in here, in the thread, with a signaling of the issue, and I haven't found you in the report file either.

Leave a comment:

• R293783649
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadow_Tufool View Post
    Dear Sidhe,

How long it take to get feedback.????
    Tufool I'm guessing you never heard back on this? I have the same exact issue. If you did get an answer can you let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. It takes exactly until I get a reply from ops, support or dev, but for your specific case, please check your forum PM . I hope that what I let you there will be of help and will make you see where the actual issue is. Thank you for being patient, please let me know when you get the message checked.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow_Tufool
    replied
    Dear Sidhe,

How long it take to get feedback.????

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello there. Will forward everything to ops and support team. Will come with updates as soon as they are given to me. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow_Tufool
    replied
    Dear,
    The skill of GD clearly getting activated however, in reality it does not do the protection. I am posting 2 links that clearly shows when my GD starts the battle and my Opponent GD starts the battle.
    the first battle my GD starts but the protection doesn't happened but when my opponent GD starts the battle the protection getting activated. I tried proposed solution but didn't work all the time. Appreciate if you could look to this issue which is really disappointing for me as I am one of top 3 players in my game zone.

http://ud7-loa.r2games.com/share.php...85cec4b6c91aab

http://ud7-loa.r2games.com/share.php...85cece4fe357f4

Server: S214 Great Crossroads
    Platform: R2games
    IGN: Tufool

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello there. Added.

Leave a comment:

• katapunia
    replied
    Server 260-Obsidian Fortress
    Platform r2games
    IDK Katapunia
    Problem GD round skill still broken

http://ue1-loa.r2games.com/share.php...65b825c37dc64a

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. I won't repeat what I have already said, as your GD problem has been reported (not only once). For fixing it, it will take as long as it's needed for a fix to be applied by devs (they are the ones who apply fixes, repair broken/glitched/bugged items). I am once again forwarding your issue though . Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 07-26-2018, 01:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• miguelina.ra
    replied
    It's been a long time since you acquired the evolution of genesis ... And the arrangement of your skill ... For when?

Server: [S42] Paradise Lost
    ING migue

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Issue is reported.
    As for your question, it will take a while, because it is fixed for each person individually and list is pretty long. So you need to patiently wait. And refunds is not provided.

Leave a comment:

• R2113703441
    replied
    IGN: forverup

Server: S1

Platform: Armor Games

Battle Log: http://s1-armor-loa.r2games.com/shar...15b5358bfc1a89

I have submitted 3 support tickets for this starting on June 15 and Golden Disciple is still broken. I would like to know if or when this is going to get fix considering it has been 36 days. I have reported it to the developers of the GTA 4 times. If it is not going to get fixed I would like to know when or if I am going to get a refund.

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Issue reported.

Leave a comment:

• DOXXIE100
    replied
    I have the same bug. I contacted support but will post here again.

Server: Kongregate S1 (merged ub1)
    IGN: DOXXIE100

http://ub1-kong-loa.r2games.com/shar...95b510c40e0a45

Leave a comment:

Working...
X