Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels Version Update8/03: New Angel Futura and New Clothing Esports Clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] League of Angels Version Update8/03: New Angel Futura and New Clothing Esports Clothing

League of Angels Version Update: New Angel Futura and New Clothing Esports Clothing

Update Time: August 3rd
    • New Angel:
    Futura
    • New Clothing:
    Esports Clothing
    • Optimization:
    1. Fixed the bug that Hero Inherit might cause the loss of Battle Skill.
    2. Fixed the description of Valentina's Amulet.
    3. Fixed the bug that Flame Lord fail to increase Crit in Elemental Training.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

good yesterday I made a recharge and until now I do not get the diamonds.
    I'm waiting for an answer

server s347
    Atahulpa

Comment

Originally posted by torvi4 View Post
      good yesterday I made a recharge and until now I do not get the diamonds.
      I'm waiting for an answer

server s347
      Atahulpa
      Hello. Please open a new thread in the corresponding section in forum. Add all needed details and uncropped and timestamped screenshots to show your recharge did not went through. There's also needed a transaction ID for your recharge. Thank you. Or, please address the issue to support (same details are also requested) following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

wheres codes

Comment

Working...
        X