Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels Version Update 9/27: New Angel Desiree & New Sylph Shadow Assassin

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] League of Angels Version Update 9/27: New Angel Desiree & New Sylph Shadow Assassin

League of Angels Version Update: New Angel Desiree & New Sylph Shadow Assassin

Update Time: Sep. 28th

1. New Angel: Desiree
    2. New Angel Awakening: Aglaea
    3. New Fairy: Mummy
    4. New Fairy Awakening: Princess Cheery
    5. New Amulet: Tome of Magic
    6. New Sylph: Shadow Assassin
    7. New Mount Awakening: Bloodthirsty Crow
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Lucky tree show has a new crest for Holy Oath breaker. I can not find information in recruits or sylph section. Can you direct me to the correct place for information. Thanks

Comment

Hi there. Check in the other section you posted your question in , I've replied to you there. Check also in Recruit >> Enigma Tavern >> Snow Warden hero. You'll find there the answer for your question.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
      X