No announcement yet.

Server Rollback for HE Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have sent a ticket in for all lost rewards from recharge and hot events , from the roll back will share ticket number with you when i get it in so maybe you can help move it along...

Shinigami
    server 241 Heavenly Fields merged server ud4

Comment

an entire day rolled back - 350k tyc points lost (was going for 400k pts so lost a gold armament chest as well ) - all devo lost, all bets on champ lost, all spending points on champ for dia I would have won back lost, all angel party starfish L lost and 10 minutes before refresh - no way to get TA and quiz devo pts back -and we get rubbish tiny little compo??? your joking right? during a cs tyc??? just because a tiny few on a tiny number of servers collected rewards more than once??

All the resources I had consumed were still taken but all my collects had been rolled back so zero rewards and ran out of time to collect so all those saved resources WASTED

- my BR I had got to 630 - now back to 623m??? seriously?

My level 9 angel combos crit and hit that I synthed to use resources have been taken back but the resources and the consume and regain rewards are also taken back - so out 50k resources zero consume reward and no combos - and only synth these during tycs with consume rewards so at least 1 months wait to get again - this is not acceptable

I have 3 accounts - I wasted an entire day clicking away and earning top 100 spots for all 3 accounts - now they are top 500 if that -

I lost over 100 starfish L but did not get the shells back... I almost had enough for lord skys amulet!!!

All the party shell use rewards gone...

tycoon cert earned gone

80 mythic divine stones from daily tyc points NEEDED for halo upgrades gone
      - golden armaments chests gone!!!

ALREADY HAVE THE HUSKY MOUNT SO THAT WAS AS USELESS AS ALL....

ROLL BACK not accepted - please roll forward the roll back - the devs have stuffed up far more people with this roll back than they have helped - and lots will quit

give back our entire days hard work - or the compensation needs to be 20x what was just given - this is a joke!

I am missing work due to illness - was going to go in today and wake to discover the roll back undid EVERYTHING not just back to the promised 9am... the compensation is a slap in the face - I lost 1000% more than what was compensated - at least auto collect all missed events and add back diamonds resources and tyc points.

I DID NOT HAVE TIME TO COLLECT EVENT REWARDS AGAIN BEFORE REFRESH!! THAT IS UNFAIR

during the day and from event rewards I had collected almost 100 necters so with those lost the compensation of 100 necters was really only 20 or 30 more than I had gained!!! - Mount already had, other resources not relevant to tyc and way to little in quantity - and I would have won 1000 dia in champ so effectively ZERO COMPENSATION GIVEN

with spending in Champ bets I would have had 20% win return plus over 15k dia spend in tyc so 300 diam returned x 4 days in tyc - that is at least 2k diamonds right there and we get offered only 1k dia???

And can not even place new bets on champ now - as already started - and all the safe bets wasted

THIS IS A JOKE!

WAS ON MY WAY TO 1MIL TYC POINTS so 2x the extra rewards - now will be lucky to make 500k. so wasted my 2 x unique equipment certs on this tyc as well as would have got 2 more at end for next tyc - so effectively this stuffed 2 tycs for me not just 1
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ShadowBlayd; 07-22-2019, 07:58 PM.
      S69 Foultusk Lair/ub7/uc13
      IGN ShadowKnyght
      lvl 100 BR 640 Mil

Comment

UE1, S56, PrinceAJ55

after the roll back, the Garuda, that i swap with Navi's Winter Princess was taken back.... ..... i have no problem with that.. just that i cannot buy Winter Princess Crest from Navi again..since it is saying that i'm over the limit of purchase.....

Comment

Originally posted by R247245529 View Post
          UE1, S56, PrinceAJ55

after the roll back, the Garuda, that i swap with Navi's Winter Princess was taken back.... ..... i have no problem with that.. just that i cannot buy Winter Princess Crest from Navi again..since it is saying that i'm over the limit of purchase.....

cool... my purchase limit roll over... got the chicken back......

Comment

Originally posted by R247245529 View Post

cool... my purchase limit roll over... got the chicken back......
            lucky you - I lost an entire days work on 3 accounts - 400k points - huge amount of resources - had to eventually go to sleep waiting for roll back woke - to find ALL work undone and no time to recollect so all resources + time + effort x 3 accounts + Lord sky amulet + 2 x lvl9 angel combo essence + all bets on champ + resulting 300 dia a day reward from tyc all taken away - replaced with a mount I already have - 1/3 to 1/4 of the diamonds I had gained and some useless resources compared to those spent without regaining / or any points accrued for tyc - an entire day wasted x 3 accounts with a slap in the face compensation

Will not be happy with less than 4k diamonds returned Lord skys / garuda's amulet and a useful mount instead such as sly bat. oh and my missing lvl9 combo essenses, the 80 mystic divine stones, the tyc certificate I had earned and the gold arma chest

all event "regain" resources also credited to my account - my lost 400k points in tycoon.... the points for doing 100x and 50x and 50x in angel party as well - all gone... plus won resources from doing said spins

the list goes on - this roll back during a cs tyc was just stupid - who approved such a thing? the timing could not have been worse nor the impact only to those who due to their time zone actually had finished all for the day and where asleep during the roll back so had zero chance to recover the wasted effort!!!
            S69 Foultusk Lair/ub7/uc13
            IGN ShadowKnyght
            lvl 100 BR 640 Mil

Comment

I don't even know what I lost. It's like we have to take screenshots every hour during tycoon events because LOA consistently breaks the game during tycoon. The one thing I do know I lost was the daily rewards for 500k pts. Lost 400 divine blessing stone, 1000 adv soulstone, and 2 golden armament chests at minimum. Compensation doesn't cover that and there's no way I'll get 500k points in a day for the rest of tycoon because I used up my resources day 1 to get to 500k. Where's my compensation for those lost rewards? I feel bad for others who lost much more. Maybe can the devs just go on vacation for six days every time tycoon starts so they can't break it anymore.

Comment

Good morning. Please refer to and post about your losses and issues after rollback performed yesterday in the thread specifically created for this. here is the link to it: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...22nd-july-2019 . Thank you in advance.
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I have previously posted about this problem. Is there an update?

Comment

Working...
                  X