Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels Version Update 12/19: New Angel, New Fairy, New Mount Evo, New Homestead!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] League of Angels Version Update 12/19: New Angel, New Fairy, New Mount Evo, New Homestead!

League of Angels Version Update 12/19: New Angel, New Fairy, New Mount Evo, New Homestead!

We are approaching the end of the year and here we come with what (we believe) is the last game update of 2019! Let's see what is there in the content of it (hopefully, it will please you all):

1. New Fairy: Black Belly Drake

Sometimes I look like a drake, sometimes I look like a snake. My scales are black, but I'm not evil! What creature do you think I am? A drake or a snake? Or maybe both? I do have the power of both a drake and a snake. Watch this! I have the dragon wings. I have a snake tail. Actually, maybe I'm neither of them.

2. New Angel: Alectrona
    Skill Name: Goddess Blessing

3. New Mount Evolution for Lava Hound:

Evo 1: Shimmer Hound
    Skill: Shimmer Howl

Evo 2: Glimmer Hound
    Skill: Glimmer Howl

Evo 3: Starlight Hound
    Skill: Starlight Howl

4. New Homestead Decoration: The Return of Spring

Decoration items: Tulip, Peony, Hyacinth, Azalea, Swallow, Magpie, Willow

5. 6th Anniversary Weapon
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.
Working...
X