No announcement yet.

Maintenance Extended by an Hour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the couple of people who are bad at math: Thread made by staff at 7:58 AM EST. Add an hour.

Also for those complaining about an hour extension to make sure bugs are fixed and doesn't cause server crashes and other issues, try going to a certain other game entity's game that says 4 hour maintenance, and it turns into 25 hours and said entity doesn't give updates regularly about why. Then you can complain. So I applaud r2 for at least giving that update, and the reason why. Thank you, and time to open other tabs to pass the time.

Comment

Best compensation, expected

Comment

Originally posted by R225874578 View Post
        Any game that does server updates can either go smooth or not so smooth. While it can be frustrating, at least they are doing things with the game. I have played games in the past where hardly any updates happen. There is no support or even a moderator. Just relax everyone, I swear its like half the game population has roadrage anymore these days....lol

When the game comes back up it comes back up until then not to much we can do, id rather be patient and not flame anyone.

many people here reacting,..,it only show that many were addicted to this game,.,.ahahaaha like it

Comment

Originally posted by R21925089 View Post
          I hope we are going to get compensation for quiz? and any other events that may be missed across the servers?
          I dont think we gonna get it :/
          Devilrum

Lunaria Story
          S28 Cullina Isles â•£Serverâ•* S89 Winter Coast -Retired
          Legion- â•£Guildâ•* Oblivion -Retired

●He looks deep into my eyes and see the fear. "Hush baby hush," he whispers "You're the only one who knows I'm here."●

Comment

browsing game like this???

i've been playing many online games and but not all server down in one time. atleast one server alive so player wont getting angry or leave the game forever.

what is the use of many server shutdown all in one time.
            Last edited by R246842633; 03-07-2014, 07:26 AM.

Comment

they out catching squirrels to power the system hamsters is to slow cause lag lol

Comment

can not wait

Comment

can not wait

Comment

I love to see these lowbies on Forums who have 1 post moaning about stuff, Welcome to forum, now get use to it ROFL

Comment

hoping that hour wont be +2 or +3more

Comment

yesss server is up ... time to play

Comment

News just in, they have finished setting up the NEW dual wheel systems!

Click image for larger version

Name:	dual rodent pc power wheel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	1683268

Comment

Originally posted by SkylineGT View Post
                            I love to see these lowbies on Forums who have 1 post moaning about stuff, Welcome to forum, now get use to it ROFL

LOL you have right

Comment

i hope you fix that server back, later will be Team Arena,, i dont want to miss that one..
                              i bearly need that one so that i can exchange in arena shop... geezz

Comment

Seriously hope S1 and S2 are OK which are unusually missing from the list of servers...

Comment

Working...
                                X