League of Angels - Daylight Saving Time Notification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Daylight Saving Time Notification

As daylight saving started March 9, 2014, all official clocks are set to move forward by one hour. US East server times will be GMT-4 and US West be GMT-7.
    If your country does not observe daylight saving time, please note the time difference between your country and the in-game server to avoid missing any events. Check the server time in game by hovering your mouse over the clock icon in the upper right corner of the game window.

Update: GMT Servers will start daylight saving on March 9th! Please note and don't miss any events.

we missed arena attempts, arena reward and clash reward. who will take it back?

Comment

Will we be receiving any compensation for the mix up hopefull?
      IGN: Chaos
      Server: s74
      Guild: Lightblaze

Comment

Does this affect Oceania servers and, if so, how ?

Comment

why is there no response to all of this question so far? seems that after reset, the arena attempt is still at zero. which made all the players very unhappy. can you please look into this matter? or should i send a ticket?
          UGLY BD

Comment

can you please fix the game.. i cant collect all my rewards.. i have 10 attempts in arena but when you go to arena 0/10 attempts.. raiders rewards is bug, my vip4 reward is bug,cross server is bug, world boss is bug,...please fix.. clash ranking reward is bug, arena ranking reward is also bug..

S92
            IGN. Sadam Husein
            Mystic

Comment

damn s95 server is down this really sucks you guys need to give good compensation for this
              D.W$$$$$$

Comment

S28 no reset on arena attempts, no ranking rewards for clash of might and arena, please kindly fix it, we need the 5 counts of arena attempts to get enough devotion points.

S28 freya

Comment

the best compensation to possibly give everyone is the Pro Emblem since there's no possible way of getting that now
                  IGN: Kaiyane
                  Server: [S1] Ivory Islet

Comment

Ive had a number of people on server s16 Genesis of Man tell me along with it happening myself have arena and clash attempts jacked from us.... what is going on with this games you add new things and the things that were working are messing up and now we have gauntlet again today is supposed to be a domination day...... what kind of compensation are you guys going to give us because this constant messing up of events and such is causing people to want to quit this game. and alot of us have put massive amounts of money into this past week alone ive put about 80 or so usd into it and to get all these mess ups.
                    ~Forever His Angel of Music~

Comment

what about my rewards in Clash of might =.="

Comment

they gave compensation but nothing was fix id rather have my COM reward and arena instead of this compensation that is not even half of my reward if i recieve my com and arena

Comment

Server 42, we still do not have our Arena attempts, we cannot collect our rewards, CoM, VIP, Gems, etc. will you be doing something to fix this??? You have a LOT of unhappy players!!

Comment

^ s33 too arena no attempts CoM, VIP, Gems can't get reward
                            what are you doing....half day

You should be announced on the top page
                            Last edited by ap0r0; 03-10-2014, 11:45 AM.

Comment

s93 cant collect my arena and com rewards from yesterday and i dont have any arena attempts either -_-

Comment

Working...
                              X