No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Q&A with "Lorelei" Cosplayer Maridah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the previous reply! I have a picture of my Saber cosplay, your opinion would be much appreciated (Here, it was a challenge since I am tanned skin and not blonde xD ) My last question, what are some of your new cosplay plans for the future?
    Last edited by Mayushii002; 03-16-2014, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Hi YukkiKun, My favorite anime of all time is Rurouni Kenshin. As for currently airing anime, I'm enjoying Witch Craft Works a lot. It's a cute show!

Comment

Hi Hayate_Ayasak1! I won't be at Fanime this year, sorry! If it's your first time cosplaying, maybe check out http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/
        They sell men's sized school uniforms, and they have decent quality for the price!

Comment

Looks fantastic Mayushii! I'm currently working remaking my Saber armor as well as updating my Lina Inverse cosplay as well. I'm probably going to cosplay Mirai from Beyond the Boundary sometime soon as well

Comment

Thank you for that. it is very helpful. If I could one ask one more question. For boots, do you make your own? for Lancer especially looks very intricate. Any quick tips on that end. And in advance thank you for your attention. You have been an inspiration in perusing this hobby.

Comment

i've been wondering all this time as well. what exactly does a cosplayer do in daily life? do they work like normal people, go to college etc? or are you guys who indeed excel in this field are full time cosplayer? in your case, are you a full time cosplayer? or are you working as well?

Comment

(oh im forgot to put my name) just call me Kak Thom , oh i would to know your activity as cosplayer, Are you sometimes feel bored about this activity(cosplay) ? what you gonna do, to make spirit to back cosplaying again?

Comment

I was wondering how you came to cosplay Lorelei for League of Angels. Did you call them, or did they call you? How do you feel about the costume you made?
                  Also, I did want to say how much I enjoy your cosplays, and I always look forward to seeing them, new or old. Please keep up the good work!

Comment

Hi ElfenLink, It's probably better for you to modify shoes rather than try to make them. Making shoes is quite complicated, but modifying shoes or making shoe/boot covers is a lot easier. There are a number of tutorials floating around the web that cover making boot covers and modifying shoes.

Comment

awww ;(, well thanks for the link. it will help me with my costs . Have a nice day. oh and also what are some of your favorite songs? i like hearing supercell, i am always open ears for music

Comment

Hi YukkiKun, I work full time as a marketing and social media manager for a company. Cosplay is my hobby that I do in my free time.

Comment

Thank you, since I'm just starting this I don't think I have any more questions. would you mind answering questions some other time? Perhaps through your site or your FB or twitter accounts? Your are truly amazing thanks for everything

Comment

Hi Kak Thom, generally when I feel bored of it I take a break and focus on other hobbies. I usually don't get that bored of cosplaying because watching anime gets me excited to cosplay so easily. I'm easily inspired, but sadly lack time enough to make as much as I wish I could!

Comment

Hi ShojiAmasawa, I was contacted by R2Games for this cosplay. It was a real challenge to make it because of my schedule at the time, but I like challenges and learned a lot from it. More +EXP for me thanks to R2Games for giving me this opportunity! They've been truly awesome to work with.
                              Thanks for the encouragement!

Comment

君は本当にすばらしい~^^i'd always plan to at least try to do cosplay at least one time or more if have chance. any advice what should i do? maybe some step by step?

Comment

Working...
                                X