No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Compensation 3/22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enjoy wasting your hard earned money folks!!

Comment

does it work S21 Pandemorium i cant log in to from morning is half day and nothing i cant login is maintance or wooot ???? s21 Gatimati warrior can some1 responde tks..

Comment

3 days without cross servers :O and you tell its fix. WHAT ?
        3 days with out honor, 3 days with out vouchers ... how to go to on guild boss with out diamond ..
        Click image for larger version

Name:	cs_bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	636.0 KB
ID:	1684094

that is from server 27. pls fix it !

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
          Dear Heroes and Angels,

Due to cross server battle issue caused by the update, the us east Cross Server access has been unavailable for several hours, and s106 can't login. The issue has been addressed. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and we will be providing a compensation pack. Hope to see you all back in game!

Compensation Pack:

1,500,000 Gold, 400 Vouchers, 40 STA for S106

Pack for us east servers' cross server battle: Battle Honor x16000

Best,
          R2Games LOA Ops Team
          S35? EHMM coross server styl buged and we get nothing? he styl buged like 3 day

Comment

weekend dont expect fix

Comment

3rd Day in a ROW! CS is Broken but for first round & no Honor Shop access afterwards

Now 3rd day in a row that CS is broken. No additional compensation awarded on day 2 or day 3 ... AND the compensation awarded was far less that what was stated at top of this post (only received 10K Honor). Plus, cannot spend more than 5K per day, my Emblems cannot be managed under the current conditions.

(S82) Wall of Thorns: http://loa.r2games.com/game/play/?server=4058

Name:	Screenshot - 3_23_2014 , 4_02_25 PM.png
Views:	2
Size:	546.5 KB
ID:	1684111

Comment

Name:	CS Problem 1 on 3-23-2014.png
Size:	546.6 KB
ID:	1684115
                Day 3 and no compensation and still not fixed..... Hmmm not looking good for R2.... Glad they didn't fix CS but still put in a CS event.... does us a lot of good... Thanks a lot
                Server 2
                IGN- JBUG
                Server: S2 Sylvia's Copse

Character: JBUG- Berserker

Comment

Originally posted by Meditron View Post
                  Please stop posting about CS still being bugged in here. You can see it has been posted several times already. There is a Thread for this in Bugs & Events, post there.
                  How about the ** that there was a compensation can we complain about that here? No compensation any of these days! Can only truly play on weekends for honor/vouchers and got screwed. Then moderators throw a fit that their player base is ****** off? I love the fact that we had a GM come into world chat Friday night promise us it would be fixed Saturday and we would get a good compensation once they decided on it. Glad you guys keep your word.... How about instead of launching a new server everyday which breaks CS you fix it before launching new ones.

Sindar S2 Sylvia's Copse

Comment

this is 3/23/2014 and the cross server still bugged, can we have an idea on when is this going to be fixed? Also we never got a compensation package for today.

Comment

we will not stop posting that cs is bugged or still bugged in here, because our support tells us to do so, tyvm

Comment

haha its really funny why they always come up with events that will costs us lots of money and when there is an issue they don't fix it right away. Thank you R2 or whoever the devs are for doing this.. if only i didn't spend any money on this, i should have left a long time ago..

I know this is a PAY TO WIN game but come on, make your game work 100%!! We give you money, you give us a 100% game.. its both a Win-Win for us!

- TwentyFour S54 - Dark Outpost

Comment

LMAO and where is compesation for S35??????Cross Server was bugged 3 days and we didn`t get any compesation....!

Comment

Hmm interesting there is suppose to have been a compensation? funny I have not seen anything yet

Peekaboo S2

Comment

Yea same here Peekaboo I didnt get anything ..... and still waiting with no word yet...

JBUG
                              S2
                              Server: S2 Sylvia's Copse

Character: JBUG- Berserker

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
                                Dear Heroes and Angels,

Due to cross server battle issue caused by the update, the us east Cross Server access has been unavailable for several hours, and s106 can't login. The issue has been addressed. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and we will be providing a compensation pack. Hope to see you all back in game!

Compensation Pack:

1,500,000 Gold, 400 Vouchers, 40 STA for S106

Pack for us east servers' cross server battle: Battle Honor x16000

Best,
                                R2Games LOA Ops Team
                                Just to be sure, you did say 16,000 and not 10,000. I only say because it seems like you still have it screwed up.

Name:	compensation.jpg
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	1684202

Comment

Working...
                                X