No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Compensation 4/9 S1-S130

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today's cs in s36!!! guys it's really pissing me off!!! okey thx for compensation but in cs we weren't able to play... nothing to mine for both teams and the diffrence between our br was really high!!!!! stop creating servers and try to fix the already existing!!!

Comment

S24 TA is server based

Comment

Help!! server 126

Hello GM. I just bought 2499 diamonds with my cell phone to buy wings and clothes, but I only got 2142, I expect your support on the server 126, my name is Zower
        Last edited by Zapados; 04-10-2014, 04:37 PM. Reason: Wrong Name

Comment

S63 Stone Canyon TA is still server based and not cross server

Comment

What happened to the hot event rewards it just went blank???

Comment

S12 got compensation for CS ..but our CS is working ..our TA is not working ...only server based and most of us don't get our 10 done

please compensate for 2 days of no TA or crests and prestige

Comment

S2 TA is still messed up on and only fighting our server.... makes it hard to get all 10 done.
                Server: S2 Sylvia's Copse

Character: JBUG- Berserker

Comment

second day in a row both Team arena and cross server battle broken. Did my 10 team arenas and got no devotion for them. hot-events has a devotion event, no way to get 600 devotion for 2 days. Loss of 120 sereph stones = 3600 diamond value, plus that flair. Cross server battle no mining again, can only kill.

Comment

Server S36 Fallen Angels still no minning ic CS and TA is messed so some people get more then 10 tries and we don't get devotion points for TA. It's two days in a row. So please fix it and give us compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
                      Dear Heroes and Angels,

We really apologize for the inconvenience caused by the TA and CS issues, R2 is trying our best to resolve the issues in order to give you the best game experience, the issues will be fundamentally solved soon!

But some issues appeared caused by checking and testing, we beg your understanding and apologize again.

Due to CS issue for US West servers and the TA issue for us east servers. The issues has been addressed. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and we will be providing a compensation pack.

Compensation pack for CS issue of UW servers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80546[/ATTACH]

Compensation pack for TA issue of UE and UW servers

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80547[/ATTACH]

Best wishes,
                      R2Games LoA Ops Team, Vets and Moderators.
                      guess what??? is bugged again!! fire your devs because they are god for nothing!!! hire somebody who can fix this!! not wannabe's!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think there's confusion about what "CS" means. When the players on 127 say "CS", they mean the ore-mining game (which is utterly and totally messed up right now, with no one able to attack anyone). Some of the posts in this thread sound like they mean cross-server team arena instead. Is that also messed up? (That is working for the most part on 127; except for when you get the same team 10x in a row.)

Comment

Well new server 136 has NO Cross Server at all. No button to access nothing.

No compensation received which means that the 3 day 89999 BR event is impossible as cannot get cores to upgrade clothing.

If you go in through Guild you are informed the server is not registered for Cross Server....

Comment

Working...
                          X