No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Cross Server Temporarily Close Announcement 4/16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really don't get get why you all are whining for vouchers the whole bloody, im spending tons of vouchers everyday and still got like 5k vouchers left at this point.
    learn to use them wisely isntead of spending to things you don't really need at this moment. complainingh and whining is easy, learning how to use stuff is alot more difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by ~StarDust~ View Post
      Okay. There is a compensation of 50 Battle Honors. But where's the honor shop to use it?
      Crappy compensation, really. You guys should have at least place compensation rewards that are USABLE "during" the CS maintenance time. That's why people are complaining.

Oh well..
      Agree, where the **** is the ****ing Honor Shop??? (Its **** the Domination too, cause someone still has Medals others has weared off -Recharge still NOT WORK ****ers)
      But i think nothing will happens, they count our money atm, what we paid for an other "nice and useful" event...

$150 for a mount??? ROFL

Comment

More than that, where are the vouchers? It's nice to get the honnors as a compensation, but any vouch, when you can get at most 450/day with CS? no need for bless stones but some vouch would have been more appreciated!

In s65, when you hold a wedding you don't get the reward, bug due to your upgrade?

Comment

honor shop

Originally posted by ~StarDust~ View Post
          Okay. There is a compensation of 50 Battle Honors. But where's the honor shop to use it?
          Crappy compensation, really. You guys should have at least place compensation rewards that are USABLE "during" the CS maintenance time. That's why people are complaining.

Oh well..
          fellas honor shop isn't totally removed from the game we just have to explore to find it hihihi as a proof
          Click image for larger version

Name:	honor shop.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	181.1 KB
ID:	1685500

Comment

Originally posted by NikiCross View Post
            Guys Stop Complaining they doing the Best to fix it ! Or u want to play and get the Voucher and keep the same Problem so Calm Down and wait till the game is Back you will get your vouchers and u can fight and i think the compensation is Fine i don't say is perfect but at least is something
            is not only vouchers,dont fergot you have 3 att per day on CS to collect revards nov is CS closed so that compensation is nothing about that what all you lose even vhen CS is closed 3 or 5 days.so is not only about voucchers or honor .all know what revard you can collect after CS match win or lose .so think about that what we all really lose .
            IGN : nogturn
            Server : S26 Paradisia's Glory
            Guild: Creators
            Platform : R2Games

Comment

trolll

Originally posted by stoempje View Post
              i really don't get get why you all are whining for vouchers the whole bloody, im spending tons of vouchers everyday and still got like 5k vouchers left at this point.
              learn to use them wisely isntead of spending to things you don't really need at this moment. complainingh and whining is easy, learning how to use stuff is alot more difficult.

lil princesses dont blow that **** here not alll of players are in top 1-3 or even at top 10 so go suck a lolipop and come b here and make a comment when you have considered all posible reason then make a post like this otherwise go suck a lolipop or even something else you might like it

Comment

hum

Ok cross server is closed it's bad because it's funny but i read really bad messages here, and most of them about "paying" and "vouchers"

You can play this game and enjoy it without paying or paying just a little, and anyway you can play cs casher or non casher...

About vouchers, they are rewards..ok we all miss them, but they are free !

If someone had say gently that vouchers were really usefull (and even more for non cashers) perhaps dev could have hear something, but as we say in french : " on n'attrappe pas les mouches avec du vinaigre" ( we don't catch flies with vinagar).

I think that if they see what i saw, pages of hard complains, we are not going to get what we all want : vouchers.

Comment

HONOR SHOP ACCESS

Guys u can access honor shop by going Guild - Twilight Clash - Skins - Shop

Its that simple!

Comment

Fix it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85538[/ATTACH]

fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it

Comment

Working...
                    X