Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels - New cross-server come live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no cs eheheheh

Comment

S28 after I did 1 cs, I saw 8hrs CD, and I calculated after 8hrs.. that was 2300hrs server time= cs closed time. this is happening for past few days

Comment

my server still no cs , s107 trail of vines. no cs n no cs not working at all. even TA still bug

Comment

the weekend is over, still bugged TA on s89 and still no CS.. this is starting to get really annoying.

Comment

No CS in s65 as well...

Comment

s120 No CS since server started....?

Also in Team Arena...
              I don't thinkI have a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Drakaran View Post
                Oh, cool. Size 5 bold text with a smiley face. That should fix it. We're so grateful. Let's forget the fact that you keep ignoring Europe on a regular basis (translation - literally every single time) and frankly it's getting kinda insulting. EU kinda being treated like 5th grade citizens. But ignoring that, let's hope that when... I mean "if" you eventually remember that this continent exists (look up an atlas or smt if you already forgot where it is) you will also remember that this has been going on for more than a week/s and how much warsouls, tears, hero souls, vouchers etc. we have lost because of that (keep losing every day btw) and compensate us properly. Because that 50k honor and 5 lousy hammers for yet another one of your money grabbing bul***it events feels kinda like a slap and then a spit on the face. Yes, the post is meant to be sarcastic, offensive and aggressive and I know it won't fix anything, I'm just venting my frustration of your gross incompetence and the fact that you keep continuously ignoring EU region. Because "patience" is not a commodity that you have the right to abuse and demand from your (paying) customers whenever you feel like it.
                Drakaran is right. Compared to the U.S. servers, Europe is treated pretty shabbily.

That said, I'm in the U.S. and play on a Euro server. I think it's unfair that I get treated like a European just because I happen to be playing on one. Can special allowances be made, like a pass or something, that allow me to play CS while leaving the others high and dry?

Comment

Originally posted by R254401241 View Post
                  Drakaran is right. Compared to the U.S. servers, Europe is treated pretty shabbily.

That said, I'm in the U.S. and play on a Euro server. I think it's unfair that I get treated like a European just because I happen to be playing on one. Can special allowances be made, like a pass or something, that allow me to play CS while leaving the others high and dry?
                  I find your post both selfish and insulting. It's your choice to play on an EU server and just because you live in the US does not make u any better than us :/
                  IGN: - Epiphany
                  Server: S26 Paradisia's Glory
                  Guild: Creators

Comment

Originally posted by Epiphany73 View Post
                    I find your post both selfish and insulting. It's your choice to play on an EU server and just because you live in the US does not make u any better than us :/
                    Bwahahahahahahahahaha! *wipes tears from eyes from laughing*

Thanks. Your reply made my day.

My post going for ironic humor, but perhaps I erred. Hmm, yes, my tongue was placed firmly in my cheek when I posted. And, I liberally slathered it with sarcasm (Heck, the second coating is still dripping with it). Ah well, guess selfish and insulting will have to suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post

AS OF RIGHT NOW IT'S AVAILABLE ON US EAST, US WEST AND OCEANIC THE NEW VERSION TO TEST. PLEASE BE PATIENT EUROPE
                      Will those of us on European servers get additional compensation? and if so when? we're currently missing out on a lot of rewards that would be useful for the current group buy and tycoon events

Comment

de server when you updated cross me wrong and even more goutlet and Twiligt has more cash I can not get into these 3
                        do something for pleasure

Comment

again cant get rewards on Cross server fix or remove lol we are bored still no G Ms to ask...

Comment

The new CS is great. I love it. Really. I am lvl 55 177k BR and i have or i MUST play vs players lvl60+.. I am playin now vs player lvl 66 568k BR.. Really nice. GJ R2..
                            My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh.
                            But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain.

Charlie Chaplin

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
                              same old same old.

BUT there is almost no wait time. I opt for the wait time instead of seeing 45's have to face 70's. As a 57 with ONLY 279K BR there is no way I could beat the 400+K BR's I am facing. Teams are just a little lop-sided 6 or more 65-70's vs a team high 62 to 65 every match....

PLEASE bring back the world map clicking to move!
                              I agree, not sure why the click move on map was removed? Also, lots of low level mixed with high ones it seems?

Comment

when we get on european servers?

Comment

Working...
                                X