No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Cross-server Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm, I don't see it in S28, does that icon appeared after server reset or after a certain time? hope someone can answer me

Comment

Originally posted by Drakaran View Post
      Where is it? Oh... wait. Nvm, im in Europe, move along...
      at S106 (EU), ww have it already
      I dont know if there was server reset

Comment

We're in US server, so I dont think about EU or US or Oceanic...

We just got this announcement " Cross-server Domination try-outs will be held at 10:00. Make sure you're well prepared."
        BUT WHERE IS THE ICON TO JOIN?
        Originally posted by Henry Miller
        There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
        S102-CoolBay
        Immortals

Comment

Pls compensate those servers that excluded from this cross server feature. Tell the Dev. Not enough participant from US west server is bullsh*t, coz we actualy have enough ppl, coz 1st CS tourney were also combined player from R2 and GTAr

Comment

Another worthless event.
            Making yourself stronger and beating everyone into top 100 with burning diamonds is one thing and expected. But being able to just buy your place into top 100 with just adding attempts? Thats lame.

Comment

When cross server tournament starts in s86 we are looking it every time when time is 10:00 at server time !!!

When we can fight there

Comment

i do like tournament event, but i wanna ask 2 question and 1 suggestion here :

-ok, the last season tournament winner, the top 10 are sure getting stronger with all the reward they had. is there is any chance we can win this season tournament ? and if they win again this time, they will win again for the next tournament for sure.

-for the last season tournament winner, they all had angel victoriana already,,, so if they win again this time, isnt the victoriana angel soul will be wasted, and the other players will no have a chance to get Angel Victoriana

suggestion - for the top 10 winner last time they will had another new angel and the top 100 [ rank 20-100 ] should have angel victoriana as their reward. this way will be fair for the winner top 10 and top 100.

Comment

Originally posted by seleneguo View Post
                  -for the last season tournament winner, they all had angel victoriana already,,, so if they win again this time, isnt the victoriana angel soul will be wasted, and the other players will no have a chance to get Angel Victoriana
                  I think those people left already long time ago

Comment

I know this game is all about making money off of players that want to spend it, but for once, could we maybe have an event where you cant buy extra chances just so other players may actually have a chance to get into rankings based on performance and not based on how much you spend. The first day of tournament auditions and I have 1264 points but there is no chance at all of making ranks when there is already someone with over 3k points and several others already over 1.5k points.

Comment

Originally posted by Phatsas View Post
                      Another worthless event.
                      Making yourself stronger and beating everyone into top 100 with burning diamonds is one thing and expected. But being able to just buy your place into top 100 with just adding attempts? Thats lame.
                      True, So Not Cool

Comment

Originally posted by Phatsas View Post
                        Another worthless event.
                        totally agree, you don't call that tournament. so many weak ones in top 10 by buying attempts

Comment

I thought US East already had their tournament why the hell are they crossed with US West???
                          Last edited by Steampunkitty; 04-23-2014, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Tournament has 1 day and 18 hours left when I checked a few hours ago. Now it's not working. Please fix.

Comment

I let is refresh and waited for 10-20 minutes and it came back up. Maybe it's badly lagged or temp glitch?

Comment

S23 don't work already in 2 weeks, saw connection timed out? i can't enter at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X