Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahahahahaha :*

Comment

, but the top player in my cross server arena rank is from s47 (EUROPE timezone).... You don't really understand what you post? or you don' understand english and just copy paste it before post his thread?

You really can't manage anything but brings silly things for your every update ~_~

Comment

i am a disabled person, i do not work.....This game is my only form of entertainment, but i have come to realize if your pocket is not deep then you are left out of Advancement because you cant afford to buy diamonds. i was beginning to rate this as the best RPG game ever. But it falls in category with the rest of games .....Advancement in game = money x money.

Comment

punya gue ko ilang , bikin lagi sial

Comment

This tournament should be for s1-s50.. the other servers are too new for that.. Im on s127 200k BR and the weakest player in top 10 in the tournament is 625k BR.. There is no chance for others to become anything..
            My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh.
            But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain.

Charlie Chaplin

Comment

this tournament isnt about who is strongest or weakest... it's who wants to spend the most diamonds to actually get into the top 100..

Tournament of money.. not BR.. or Skill(not that there is any in the game anyway).. spend more.. win more.. there motto

Comment

any idea on the frequency for tournament in the future? (once a month, once a week...?)

Comment

Until now still can't play S23 serve as friends waiting me, what the operation timed out? i never do anything yet
                  as upgrade somethings stop my game . :=(

Comment

None of your tournments or even you Cross Server is fair to non-money players. You put us against players that have been playing the game for awhile and have spent thousand of dollars for this game. It wont be long before this becomes another dead game. Need to make it fair for players like me that dont pay to play. So we can enjoy the game YOU MONEY HUNGRY DEVELOPERS

Comment

Originally posted by R263766185 View Post
                      None of your tournments or even you Cross Server is fair to non-money players. You put us against players that have been playing the game for awhile and have spent thousand of dollars for this game. It wont be long before this becomes another dead game. Need to make it fair for players like me that dont pay to play. So we can enjoy the game YOU MONEY HUNGRY DEVELOPERS
                      so, what would money users had from paying? if no advantage, who would pay?

Comment

Those who pay get much stronger much faster (myself included), thats one thing.
                        But no payers being excluded from most events is another and thats the problem.

Comment

yeah, ur right..harharhar deep pocket tournament!!

Comment

event close???? supposed to be until 22:00 today... ((

Comment

Originally posted by hisokajp View Post
                              event close???? supposed to be until 22:00 today... ((
                              I was going to ask about the same thing. I had been looking forward to battling some more.

Comment

EdgeLOA confirmed in the Bugs Report section that CS tournament ended a day earlier. Rewards are already collectible.

Comment

Working...
                                X