Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels - House of Cards: Win at Cards, Win Hecate!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denedra
    replied
    How often are the HoC events?

Leave a comment:

• RepomanRegan
    replied
    the cards arent carried over for everyone....ya must be lucky...i had 9 cards left over last time 1 joker(L), 4 7(S), 2 7(H) and 2 A(H)...couldnt trade them could use for points last time...they were not there for me this time.....id say ya were very lucky....or im damn unlucky....lol

Leave a comment:

• skyflakes2k9
    replied
    BTW, I got lucky this time. I can now afford to get Valkyrie or Astral Hunter. Which do you think should I get? Both seem to be very good tanks. My current setup is: King of Bones, Berserker Claw, Djinni, Guardian. Guardian, as of this moment is my weakest hero.

Leave a comment:

• skyflakes2k9
    replied
    Cards can be transferred

Originally posted by Escaflowne82 View Post
    Can someone either player or admin enlightened me lol .. i want to know if the cards or point we get can be carry over to the next house of cards event ?
    OR
    do we have to finish all points and cards and start all over again in the next HOC event ?
    I got a Joker (L) last HoC event. When this new HoC event started, I noticed my Joker card is still present. So I guess the cards are carried on to the next HoC event. Dunno about the points though as I spent all my card points in the previous event.

Leave a comment:

• Escaflowne82
    replied
    Well so far i do still see my old unused cards from the first event .. just need conformation .. thanks .. now since it can be carry over i rather say it will be
    interesting to save some or to pile up for better prizes.

Leave a comment:

• LylithIT
    replied
    Originally posted by Dziastins View Post
    Dont think that cards and points transfer to next event, hmm but you can transfer "Card lotto vouchers" for sure to next one and will have more points and cards in next event.
    Cards transfer to next event ... they did from last event don't see why they should not for next.

Leave a comment:

• Dziastins
    replied
    Originally posted by Escaflowne82 View Post
    Can someone either player or admin enlightened me lol .. i want to know if the cards or point we get can be carry over to the next house of cards event ?
    OR
    do we have to finish all points and cards and start all over again in the next HOC event ?
    Dont think that cards and points transfer to next event, hmm but you can transfer "Card lotto vouchers" for sure to next one and will have more points and cards in next event.

Leave a comment:

• Escaflowne82
    replied
    OR

Leave a comment:

• Dinooz
    replied
    50k+DIAMOND n I cant get what I want....its that expensive eyy ?

Leave a comment:

• R257979245
    replied
    Who cr@te thi$ g@me

Leave a comment:

• made739
    replied
    Merger Server 58 with other sever please, in server 58 slightly player

Leave a comment:

• seleneguo
    replied
    Originally posted by R264302205 View Post
    40k diamo.... 1 joker s card and 1 ace of heart.... even if u win the grand event rank u cant get hecate....the game should compensate for this.... this is crazy.... where will ppl get 2 more ace of hearts card? spend 120k diamo? if need proof i post the cards obtained and diamond spent
    yea,,, this random system is really not good, they should give a specific cards from the chest, that worth for us to spend money.

Leave a comment:

• junjunban
    replied
    hi can add friend

Leave a comment:

• R264302205
    replied
    40k diamo.... 1 joker s card and 1 ace of heart.... even if u win the grand event rank u cant get hecate....the game should compensate for this.... this is crazy.... where will ppl get 2 more ace of hearts card? spend 120k diamo? if need proof i post the cards obtained and diamond spent

Leave a comment:

• Shaktea
    replied
    I think you should have more activities geared to those of us that can't afford diamonds all the time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X