Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Server Maintenance 5/5

Dear Heroes and Angels,

Due to a system upgrade, the following servers (S11, S12, S70, S80, S82, S84, S87, S90, S93, S95, S97, S98, S100, S102, S105, S108, S110, S113) will undergo maintenance on 5/5 at 01:30 AM EDT (06:30 GMT /13:30 PM GMT+8 / 5/4 10:30 PM PDT).

Also, the following US West servers (S78, S86, S92, S104, S112) will undergo maintenance on 5/5 at 02:00 AM EDT (07:00 GMT /14:00 PM GMT+8 / 5/4 11:00 PM PDT). Maintenance is expected to last 2 to 3 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope to see you all back in the game as soon as the maintenance is over.

Compensation Pack for maintenance:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Compensation.png
Views:	1
Size:	182.8 KB
ID:	1749124

Regards,

R2Games LoA Ops Team

can some one tell me why i can't log on to LOA i keep getting "Google Chrome could not connect to loa.r2games.com Access a cached copy of loa.*r2games.*com/*server/*list" and when i try to submit a ticket the same thing happens

Comment

Have you bookmarked on google chrome? Thats what I did and have had no problems.

Comment

what about 158 there is no cross server on this 1 and its been around 5 days now

Comment

Thank you for the ingame warning.... I was in the middle of inferno and now that attempt is lost.....

Comment

would have been nice to get an in game warning about this..AS MOST people only check forums when there is a problem. We were in inferno when everything froze for this maintanance without warning. Even face book games put posts where people can see them while playing the game. But you all just blindside people.

Comment

maintenance

Comment

hahah. I am in Server 104 and we are in the middle of TC and server under gone maintenance...

Comment

Would have been nice to hold maintenance on server 104 off for 1/2 hour while we finished T.C. *sigh*

Comment

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...final TC battle on S92 and the server goes down for maintenance right in the middle of it? SERIOUSLY?

maybe a little in game notice/heads-up would've been nice?!?!
                    Last edited by R256409753; 05-05-2014, 01:16 AM.

Comment

there goes my chest for being able to bet for champ and the side winner. YAY AWESOME MAINTENANCE TIMING YET AGAIN. Your staff really needs to wakeup and do this stuff during the 11.5 hr period from server reset to first ta when there are absolutely no events for you to interupt. and a 15 min in game warning would be nice as well so we can finish what we are in and not have to lose attempts at stuff. heck even a 5 min warning would be better than nothing.

ZAHL
                      S86
                      Failure is not Fatal, Success is not Final, what Counts is the Courage to continue on

Comment

mager server 58 please

Comment

It's nice , bhut dosen't on S147 ;/

Comment

ok...so anyone from S42 (not mentioned on the maintenance list) knows if server is working or not? i have a problem of not finding the DNS...
                            Last edited by R250389385; 05-05-2014, 08:57 AM.

Comment

S94 is not mentioned in the maintenance... i keep geting this
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	1686269

Comment

Working...
                              X