Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 3rd Cross-server Tournament Begins on May 14th!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 3rd Cross-server Tournament Begins on May 14th!

Duration: May 14th to 18th, 10:00 am to 10:00 pm (server time)

Server: All Servers

Description: The 3rd League of Angels Cross-server Tournament will start on May 14th for all servers! Elite warriors of each server will have a chance to compete with their counterparts from the same time zone for the championship during the 5-day tournament. The prizes include Victoriana's Icon, Lvl. 60 and 70 Mythic Equipment Print, special Flair, Prestige, Gold, etc.

*For rules and details regarding Cross-server Tournament gameplay, please Click Here.

let hope it dosent end early again

Comment

hope they will put a limit to buy too many attempts now, or it will be a thick pocket tournament again

Comment

Hmmm...you can buy extra attempts? So, it's not a "who is the best" tournament then. It's "who has the most cash to blow until they have more points" tournament. Seems to me something like this should be one of those events that does not allow the use of diamonds.
        Tigris
        Mage
        Kabam - 73

Comment

will be kabam and other publishers allowed to play it ? or will be again only GTarcade/r2 ?

Comment

FIX CS GUYS ! s91 aint working cs again !

Comment

Fix your servers before you start events most important and stop making events just for heavy cashers stop being so greedy cus soon all the normal players will leave , the chasers will be alone they will leave to cus they got no one to play with and your game will die. Since you open servers and in a week there 20 ppl on them left.
              [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
              [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

can we get wager of 500 diam again for our top 3 pic?

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
                  Fix your servers before you start events most important and stop making events just for heavy cashers stop being so greedy cus soon all the normal players will leave , the chasers will be alone they will leave to cus they got no one to play with and your game will die. Since you open servers and in a week there 20 ppl on them left.
                  +100 couldn't agree more. Plus on my server, we have just one Super heavy casher that plays god in Domination, allowing her guildies to win by throwing fights. No fun for anyone but their guild =/. Need events to accommodate all sort of players, not just heavy cashers. Medium and small cashers also bring in the money, if not more so. Not sure how much more of this I can take.
                  S146 Galvine

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
                    Well, I've already mentioned it to my guildies, but if the next new hero/angel to come out is effectively casher only, (without any of the existing casher only ones becoming effectively available to non-cashers) I'm gone. Coming up to lvl 70, and it's feeling like the only path to new stuff is buying it, not earning it. If I'm at the end of the game, it's time to start doing other things.

Comment

I agree Brotherhawk..medium and small cashers need events too..and yes they can bring in more money than some big cashers..and so many servers need merges, mine included..

Comment

Is there a reason s-131 Heir's Bequeathal doesn't have the icon for the 2nd time in a row and it's almost time for the tournament to start?

s 131 Heir's Bequeathal
                        IGN:Heavenly

Comment

Any info on when CS is going to start again! Its been several days now without it!
                          [S114]

Comment

CS issues etc etc anways.

Duration: May 14th to 18th, 10:00 am to 10:00 pm (server time)

Server: All Servers

Really ? It didnt start . Or its gonna start tomorrow ? Then its from the 15th, not 14th.
                            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

How Can we join??? There isn't any pop up window about the tournament to [S2]Sylvia's Copse... If you can let us know.

Thanks in advance

IGN:XxDarkCorexX
                              Server:[S2]Sylvia's Copse
                              ||||

Comment

Working...
                              X