Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-server Team Tournament: Coming Soon!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
    Team up to join League of Angel's first Cross-server Team Tournament! Don't miss your chance, the victors will walk away with Angel Alecta and Holy Gear!

Single-server Preliminary

Duration: Sign-up from on days 1 and 2; Preliminary starts on day 3
    Players level 50 or higher can create a team or join other teams on day 1 and 2. The Top 12 teams with the highest Team Battle Rating on each server will qualify for the Single-server Preliminary on day 3.

Cross-server Group Stage

Duration: Days 4 and 5
    The Top 2 point leaders on each server will be eligible for the Cross-server Group Stage. Each team will send one member to fight at a time. Once a member is defeated, another in the team will replace the defeated member to continue the fight until there are no available members left in either team.

Finals

Duration: Days 6 and 7
    The Top 4 teams from each group will qualify for the finals. The best of three system will be adopted for determining the finals winner.

Prizes

The winner of the Team Tournament will walk away with Angel Alecta and a piece of Holy Gear, a new type of equipment with special a equipment skill!

Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.
    My question is this. It is 1 team member at a time but does that team member use his full team of heroes or is it like regular team arena and only main and 1 hero?
    And also a big thank you for the dev team for adding new content. All of you complaining about the cashers get over it. Without cashers there is no game. Every game like this is geared to cashers and you should all know that if not just scoot over and farm.
    My name is Crom. I count the dead even if I am included.
    S13 Valkyries Call. S267 Sea of Stars.

Comment

Originally posted by R248241149 View Post
      Will the teams be formed from 3 players again or more? Would be so nice to see bigger teams...
      Could be Team of 3 or 5 players.

Originally posted by DavidHadley View Post
      My question is this. It is 1 team member at a time but does that team member use his full team of heroes or is it like regular team arena and only main and 1 hero?
      And also a big thank you for the dev team for adding new content. All of you complaining about the cashers get over it. Without cashers there is no game. Every game like this is geared to cashers and you should all know that if not just scoot over and farm.

We don't have a lot of information regarding this event right now everything is unconfirmed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cross server ta1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	340.7 KB
ID:	1688242
      Last edited by EdgeLOA; 05-23-2014, 01:45 AM.
      | | |

Comment

Without Non-cashers there would be no one to kill in Arena or CoM or TA, CS. Even cashers farm but the fact is as you said its more geared towards cashers hence losing the players that actually want to play because they can't keep up, then the game loses the cashers, because there isn't anyone they can beat anymore. SO there needs to be a balance along the lines to keep it fairly even with cashers getting a little more BUT not a huge boost which is what is happening now.

Comment

Are you for real ? Lets see if they keep it up , only the 1-2 chashers on each server will remain and all the f2p players will leave . What are they gonna do ? Who are they gonna play with ? Alone ? Doubt it they will leave as well .
          Conclusion ? Dead game in no time.
          [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
          [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
            Are you for real ? Lets see if they keep it up , only the 1-2 chashers on each server will remain and all the f2p players will leave . What are they gonna do ? Who are they gonna play with ? Alone ? Doubt it they will leave as well .
            Conclusion ? Dead game in no time.
            Thats 100% Accurate!

Comment

will be shown to the cross server option or into arena option???
              ||||

Comment

sooo its only for strong players

Comment

This is another way of widening the gap between VIPs/D Spenders and F2P Players thereby digging further the pit for all F2P players out there... the strong gets stronger and the weak gets weaker unless you are at best in burning Ds... and that;s basically it.. PERIOD. >:-/

Comment

Little info on Team Tournament.
                    -Takes place in teams of 5 players. You only fight with your Main hero, no angels or other heroes.
                    -Save some vouchers as you will be able to wager in the final stages of the tournament. whenever you wage on a team their cheerlead value increases, no clue if this provides any bonus to the teams but there are few things like morale boosts which can be bought with vouchers and diamonds to increase stats.( this is from other versions of this game and may be different here)
                    - Morale Boosts: each player can boost morale using vouchers or diamonds for their team and gain bonus stats based on the morale difference between 2 teams.
                    -Final stages of Tournament will be timed like domination;( i don't know the exact time for this tournament, most likey same as domination)so pick members who will be online during that time so you can plan ahead the order of your party and main hero setup according to your enemy.;
                    -Team leader will be able to select which hero goes first and so on.
                    I have to point out that it may be different here so don't blame me if anything changes

Name:	team tourney ss.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	1688382

Name:	stage 1.jpg
Size:	315.1 KB
ID:	1688254Click image for larger version

Name:	stage 2.jpg
Size:	300.2 KB
ID:	1688255Click image for larger version

Name:	stage 3.jpg
Size:	297.4 KB
ID:	1688256Click image for larger version

Name:	stage 4.jpg
Size:	288.5 KB
ID:	1688257Click image for larger version

Name:	stage 5.jpg
Size:	265.8 KB
ID:	1688258
                    Last edited by Livestock; 05-27-2014, 04:00 AM.

Comment

gtarcade has a flag/emblem making contest before the team tournament winners get 2k diamonds but we have nothing.....

Comment

THe max level will be lv.80

Comment

there are no lvl80 players yet !!! ... and pic's look nice ... looking forward to event ... can we bet on winners ???
                          S69 Foultusk Lair
                          IGN Jm4nsk1
                          Guild BloodOath
                          Alliance BloodOath
                          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

I would say that the best solution would be this:

1) Divide the ranks retrospect the tournament will be just a tease (50-55 56-60 61-65 66-70 71-75 76-80)

2) create teams of 3 or 5 players on each server (the best of all abilities required)

3) Distribution of prizes based on levels you have (this is the proper measure it properly, I hope).

Having said that I leave to you the affair........

Comment

I have a question, do you need all members of your team to be online when you fight or can they also be offline once you have registered your team?
                              Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
                              .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
                              .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
                              .....Rogue.........................................Mage

Comment

do guardian angel buffs, angel worship buffs and emblems like rage emblem still count?

Comment

Working...
                                X