Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouh la la !! This costume is so awesome, so cool, so nice.... but i'll never get it until a big miracle xDDDDD

Comment

In the adjustements, can u do something for the "false" thing in arena in server 134 ?

Thank you

Comment

Maybe they will add the set into shop and you have to buy it with diamonds...
        ||||

Comment

jst go to s2 and look seems all mounts and angel and new heros is fo rcashers as i jst looked

Comment

Hey there say i can buy alecat in arena shoop but i dont find her there!!!!

Comment

So we have our all casher update finally. Cool. Now, wonder what "special event" we'll get Mikaela icon from. Maybe that jackpot wheel that never gives shards, or the icon in whole to non cashers? Or perhaps we'll have another tycoon style event where only the people that pays GT's CEO's mortgage can get it? Ahh, we all know the answer's yes.

Now, cashers keep the game going, and they have every right to cash if they wish, I'll give them no hate, but if you keep giving your free players no love GT/r2, it will end up like Wartune. Bunch of servers with a couple of cashers and no one else, begging for merges, so they can argue with other cashers who spend more money than they did. Typical game entity stuff. We know how it works by now.

Comment

yeahh all again only for rl money...any one thing for free....in others game is better system. Two way all now for cash and second way 20x moore time in game but for free. LoA its ridiciuols...and if i and my freinds see next special event -----> cross servers we all f* this game.

Comment

not right to normal players

again nothing for normal players thats not right many of players stoped playing game because they cant get something new please give something to us some new heroes and angels please we cant progressing more in game please

Comment

this game going to end of soon when they do like this , events after events with heavy cash for it , and new angel her stat even low than Amora , why don't you guy give it free like Nyssa for everybody have it .

Comment

New Angel & Hero

1. Mikaela - Found in: June's Cross-Server Resource Tycoon
                      2. Headless Horseman - Found in: June's House of Cards

New Mount & Costume

1. Golden Age (Wings of Gold, Gold Organza) - Found in: June's Resource Tycoon
                      2. Cockatrice - Found in: June's Wheel of Luck
                      3. Glacial Wolf

again nothing new for non cashers... whole month full with events which costs alot of money.. at least add new free angel so we can use our angel tears!

Comment

cant u make update without diamond for once? meh

Comment

Originally posted by R263055713 View Post
                          New Angel & Hero

1. Mikaela - Found in: June's Cross-Server Resource Tycoon
                          2. Headless Horseman - Found in: June's House of Cards

New Mount & Costume

1. Golden Age (Wings of Gold, Gold Organza) - Found in: June's Resource Tycoon
                          2. Cockatrice - Found in: June's Wheel of Luck
                          3. Glacial Wolf

again nothing new for non cashers... whole month full with events which costs alot of money.. at least add new free angel so we can use our angel tears!
                          ios that confirmed or a guess on what was May like?

Comment

you are going to need a lot of $$ for all of those Aria well I think its time to pack my few things and move on
                            Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
                            S75 Whitewater Camp
                            Mystic lvl 73
                            800k BR
                            Zodiac: , ,
                            Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

Seriously 3. cash angel in a row?

Comment

Originally posted by hisokajp View Post
                                ios that confirmed or a guess on what was May like?
                                its confirmed in GTarcade upcoming events list.

Comment

Working...
                                X