• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - House of Cards: Headless Horseman

House of Cards

Duration: June 2 to 5 (server time)
    Servers: S1- S178
    Rules:
    - Players obtain cards from the Card Chests in the House of Cards.
    - There are three types of card chests: Common Chests, Deluxe Chests and Mystery Chests. 1 Common Chest costs 50 Diamonds, 1 Deluxe Chest costs 150 Diamonds, and 1 Mystery Chest costs 500 Diamonds. You can get 10 Common Chest for free each day.
    - After collecting a specified set of cards, you may exchange the set for great rewards.
    - Remaining unwanted cards can be exchanged for points. Points can be traded for specific cards. This will allow you to finish your card sets more efficiently.

Rewards:
    - Swap the required card sets for: Headless Horseman Crest, Hecate Crest, Arcane Spirit Crest, Valkyrie Crest, Astral Hunter Crest, Lvl. 6 Fusion Gem Chest, Lvl. 8 Superior Gem Chest, Magic Socket Rod, Ruby Herosoul, Runestone, Lvl. 6 Cherubstone, Seraph's Stone, Element Crystal, Gem Essence, Topaz Herosoul, Blessed Stone, Refining Stone, Angel Tears, and Synth Scroll.
    - Daily Ranking Rewards: Every day the Top 20 players with at least 1500 points from the previous day can collect extra Card Points as the reward.
    - Total Ranking Rewards: At the end of the event, the Top 20 players with at least 10000 total points have a chance to win Seraph's Stones, Lvl. 6 Fusion Gem Chests, Joker (L), Runestone, or Lvl. 6 Common Gem Chests.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	1750221

Headless Horseman

The Headless Horseman was an intrepid knight in life, but alas comes the day when all brave knights meet their match. His head was chopped off by man thought to be his ally, now in death the Headless Horseman wanders searching for his missing head and leaving a path of endless slaughter and revenge in his wake.

Hero Class: Rogue
    Hero Position: Striker
    Development Growth: ★ ★ ★ ★★
    Hero Skill: Spectral Smash
    Transforms into Headless Horseman on first turn. Starting with the next turn and for each turn after that, inflicts (55% ATK+ 500) damage. Does not require Rage.

Total Ranking Rewards: At the end of the event, the Top 20 players with at least 10000 total points have a chance to win Seraph's Stones, Lvl. 6 Fusion Gem Chests, Joker (L), Runestone, or Lvl. 6 Common Gem Chests.

Please change how you descript the Winning chance for Total Rank, or ppl will be saying its bug and ask for compensation

Comment

Originally posted by hexorz View Post
      Total Ranking Rewards: At the end of the event, the Top 20 players with at least 10000 total points have a chance to win Seraph's Stones, Lvl. 6 Fusion Gem Chests, Joker (L), Runestone, or Lvl. 6 Common Gem Chests.

Please change how you descript the Winning chance for Total Rank, or ppl will be saying its bug and ask for compensation
      To be honest in the event it's fairly straight forward, you need 10000 points and be in rank 20 to get seraph stones. To get the other rewards you need 40000 points it's listed as Grand Prize (ranking points 40000)

Comment

Just wish to add on due to noticing this

Ticket Delays
        Dear Players, We currently have a large back log of tickets from this past weekend. While we are working through them as quickly as possible, it is still taking some time to do so. If you have already filed a ticket about you problem please do not submit a new one, we will get to you ASAP.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, The R2Games Support Team

You are having Tons of ticket due to lack of information, delayed 1 to 2 days of each Event posting, and misleading forum posting.
        If your forum have done what it is suppose to, You wouldn't have TONS of ticket to Begin with.

I am typing as a concern gamer. Please understand.
        Last edited by hexorz; 06-03-2014, 05:13 AM.

Comment

I am pointing out, so new players and ppl tat didnt attend the first few events know wat to look out for, and how to get the prize.

And how tough would it be to add a sentence. To get the Grand Prize, u need to have 40k points so to have the chance to win. etc.

In a way, it cover the gamer and game maker side.

Not directed to old timers.
          Which partly after seeing the Bug report page, a number of which ask for ranking prize and such, due to shortage of information at forum, and sending as Bug report.
          Last edited by hexorz; 06-03-2014, 05:15 AM.

Comment

I'm guessing a lot of those tix have something to do with the godly gear not working. (and the only thing that works on them at this point is the dmg)

At least for HoC the requirements are clear.

They should just make certain things for CS tycoon Grand Prize/Adv. Prize and other things normal prizes. That way it's clear.

Make materials (seraph, Soulstone, blessed stones) Normal Prizes and make Gem Boxes and equips Adv./Grand Prize.
            Shadowbound
            [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
            [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
            League of Angels
            [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

am I reading this right?
              Transforms into Headless Horseman on first turn .Starting with the next turn and for each turn after that, inflicts (55% ATK+ 500) damage. Does not require Rage.

so the first turn is wasted on transformation?
              it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

the fun part is it attacks when it transforms for me so something is wrong here but i like it

Comment

can you confirm it attacks first turn? or like djinn healing a turn, is the transformation a turn?
                  it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

what about 179

Comment

Your greed has no bounds :d

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rita View Post

Headless Horseman

The Headless Horseman was an intrepid knight in life, but alas comes the day when all brave knights meet their match. His head was chopped off by man thought to be his ally, now in death the Headless Horseman wanders searching for his missing head and leaving a path of endless slaughter and revenge in his wake.

Hero Class: Rogue
                        Hero Position: Striker
                        Development Growth: ★ ★ ★ ★★
                        Hero Skill: Spectral Smash
                        Transforms into Headless Horseman on first turn .Starting with the next turn and for each turn after that, inflicts (55% ATK+ 500) damage. Does not require Rage.
                        tavern shows his growth rating to be 5.5 stars, same as hecate. which one should we take as correct? as we already know what you guys did with valkyrie in the tavern

also, his skill doesn't mention that he attacks everyone. can we get a confirmation on his skill?
                        Last edited by MagusRynd; 06-04-2014, 02:28 AM.
                        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                        Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by Deathwalker-nl View Post
                          the fun part is it attacks when it transforms for me so something is wrong here but i like it
                          Originally posted by sheneedabear View Post
                          can you confirm it attacks first turn? or like djinn healing a turn, is the transformation a turn?
                          he transforms in first turn, which means in first turn hell only do standard dmg (at most). from second turn onwards, hell use his skill every turn
                          Last edited by MagusRynd; 06-04-2014, 02:32 AM.
                          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                          Magus Rynd

Comment

I love this new hero unfortunately is just too much cash to obtain, I cant afford it, I have spent about $100 dollars in this event and between all the cards that can be obtained in the hot events and the ones we get free I still cant pull off 40k points Im around a little over 20k so I would need to spend another $200 dollars to get 20k diamonds for the points. If anyone knows another way to raise your points with less cash please post it, ty. Im trying to keep up with this game but developers are making it too expensive for the none rich population lol

Comment

still too expensive to get joker L =(

Comment

Working...
                              X