X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tvukov26
    replied
    Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
    it just mean we wont be seeing any acher in tournment anytime soon, and if we ever did it'll be weak as
    Troll, archer gona pwn knights and mages so dont say thise craps when you dont know, i played with archer at chinese server and archer rulez them easy

Leave a comment:

• andreicde
    replied
    Originally posted by miyuki75 View Post
    One thing to note,

if switching class is allow, please also make fusion gems exchangeable at anytime, not just occasionally limited hot events.
    they won't lol, stop dreaming

Leave a comment:

• miyuki75
    replied
    One thing to note,

if switching class is allow, please also make fusion gems exchangeable at anytime, not just occasionally limited hot events.

Leave a comment:

• Solariai
    replied
    Yep I checked S1 and it does indeed have Archer class implemented.

I closed the tab before I really started it though. (waiting for it on my server)

Leave a comment:

• Racker!
    replied
    i like this char.... but im berseker... how i can change my class main?

Leave a comment:

• R261276505
    replied
    Stop making new stuff and fix the game give us TT rewards

Leave a comment:

• R23418437
    replied
    Who knows obviously the devs will ignore us and this dosent matter so im not concerned

Leave a comment:

• Solariai
    replied
    Doesn't our S1 and S2 have archer class too?

Leave a comment:

• R23418437
    replied
    For those who dont know Gtarcade has the archer class live on their s1 and s2 server the rest get it tomorrow so check it out

Leave a comment:

• R2352025
    replied
    it just mean we wont be seeing any acher in tournment anytime soon, and if we ever did it'll be weak as

Leave a comment:

• Tukemuth
    replied
    "the strongest DPS", "In battle, enemies with high PDEF and MDEF can easily be defeated". Sooo, why should everyone else keep playing? I'm actually looking forward to this as I've been meaning to quit the game. I just need a little nudge and this significant alteration to the game will be more than enough

Leave a comment:

• R23418437
    replied
    Originally posted by GaiusMarius View Post
    Based on one other game R2 runs (Yitien), there will be no class change card. Assassin was a fourth class introduced well after the game opened, and no class change card was ever provided.

I think that class-change cards would make PvP more...stressful, especially in tournaments. Preparing for one class, and getting another entirely...
    Ya those games are made and ran by r2 This game is ran by Gtarcade and are WAY DIFFRENT than R2 they actually get things done and dont carpet shove many issues and the compensation by Gtarcade compared to R2 is 6x more easy.

Leave a comment:

• Solariai
    replied
    Yep I can confirm the same thing with Eternal Saga, there is no class-change card/pill there either.

The thing about tournaments, is that there would likely be a time to prepare before them. (CoM and Arena are a different story since those are daily)

Leave a comment:

• DRGoodfellow
    replied
    Lets be honest these guys are not the smartest when it comes to keeping the gamers happy - Their first thought is their wallet size - Companies run by people with more than an Iq of 10 make more money in the long term by the gamers inviting friends - I won't like I like the game but I don't invite friends

If your reading this devs - Do the smart thing - - - Add the ability to have 2 classes on one account so everyone can keep their original and also play on the new class

This will most definitely get your wallets bulging more than a class change card - Since a lot of us will just do free diamonds and save over time to get the card - -- See brainpower isn't that hard

Leave a comment:

• GaiusMarius
    replied
    Based on one other game R2 runs (Yitien), there will be no class change card. Assassin was a fourth class introduced well after the game opened, and no class change card was ever provided.

I think that class-change cards would make PvP more...stressful, especially in tournaments. Preparing for one class, and getting another entirely...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X