X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - New Archer Class

Archer

The archer deals tremendous damage in a very short time with great agility. S/he has the strongest DPS among all PVP and PVE games and can be trained as one of two classes: Seraphim Archer or Demon Archer.

Male Archer
    Click image for larger version

Name:	?????????2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	350.0 KB
ID:	1750254

Female Archer
    Click image for larger version

Name:	??????.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	292.7 KB
ID:	1750255

Advanced Classes

Seraphim Archer

The Seraphim Archer has formidable damage per second, destroying enemies quickly in battle.

Demon Archer

The Demon Archer does greater DMG to the enemies by incorporating elemental powers within his/her weapon. In battle, enemies with high PDEF and MDEF can easily be defeated.

Please note that the above content may be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.

Excuse me but is there anyway we as players can change to this class i always play the archer but now i can't because it wasn't there at the start of the game I'm level 63 almost 64 3 months into the game and DO NOT want to start over can you get more information on what the devs are going to do on this matter?
    League of Angels
    Character Name: Paragory
    Main Server: S142 Mines of Moloch
    Class: Paladin
    Guild: Exile

Introduce a Little Anarchy, Upset The Established Order, and Everything Becomes Chaos, I’m an Agent of Chaos , and You Know The Thing About Chaos? It’s Fair

Comment

Originally posted by R23418437 View Post
      Excuse me but is there anyway we as players can change to this class i always play the archer but now i can't because it wasn't there at the start of the game I'm level 63 almost 64 3 months into the game and DO NOT want to start over can you get more information on what the devs are going to do on this matter?
      yeah.. class change card good.. but with the money they will be getting on new servers with everyone gonna be trying just how strong archers will be.. . well.. i dont know how feasible that class change card would be.. its all about the money these days... .

Comment

Originally posted by mhaztah View Post
        yeah.. class change card good.. but with the money they will be getting on new servers with everyone gonna be trying just how strong archers will be.. . well.. i dont know how feasible that class change card would be.. its all about the money these days... .
        I wouldn't mind paying 10$ or so for a card i mean its no big deal.
        League of Angels
        Character Name: Paragory
        Main Server: S142 Mines of Moloch
        Class: Paladin
        Guild: Exile

Introduce a Little Anarchy, Upset The Established Order, and Everything Becomes Chaos, I’m an Agent of Chaos , and You Know The Thing About Chaos? It’s Fair

Comment

Is it just me or does the pic of the male archer remind me of Legolas from Lord of the Rings?

That being said, I wouldn't mind a class change card either. I don't have enough of my own money to move to a new server so maybe for people like me a class change card would be good.
          Shadowbound
          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
          League of Angels
          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Greedy as hell of developers to make us want to buy the "change class card" don't you think, since its initially free for beginners.
            Thoughts to be put in your head... thoughts indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel50982 View Post
              Greedy as hell of developers to make us want to buy the "change class card" don't you think, since its initially free for beginners.
              Thoughts to be put in your head... thoughts indeed
              Erm...there is no class change card - people were asking for one and stating they wouldn't mind paying for it.

As the ethos to these games is getting the most money out of a server in the initial 2 weeks race I doubt it makes any Monetary sense for the Devs to actually implement a class change card.
              Would have thought by now that people would understand the games promoted by R2 and similar franchises are all about rolling servers and Monetisation.

Comment

They have made Gender change for the Wedding and they might as well can make Class Change.

Comment

Godsake stop making new stuff and fix the game give us TT rank rewards we work hard for and wagers......All i see is new content new buggs all starting to be even more bugged every day.....
                  Sweetie

Comment

There wont be any class change card for god sake, thise archer is for long time already on chinese server, and its best class of all, kills easy mage or knight, and if you will want to play as archer you will have to start from 0 with him.
                    Game: League of Angels
                    Server: 8 Captive Amora Europe
                    Character: Tomi
                    LVL : 70+
                    Guild : ExYu

Comment

can fix bug and release odin wep exchange first?

Comment

Originally posted by tvukov26 View Post
                        There wont be any class change card for god sake, thise archer is for long time already on chinese server, and its best class of all, kills easy mage or knight, and if you will want to play as archer you will have to start from 0 with him.
                        i was considerin a new character on new server, might as well try this one. confused between seraphim and demon. seraphim seems like nother zerk. demon is somethin new
                        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                        Magus Rynd

Comment

when we can play with this archer? or need pay for him?

Comment

Originally posted by R268445569 View Post
                            when we can play with this archer? or need pay for him?
                            its 'coming soon'. no idea exactly when. and itll be a free starter class like mages and warriors, i believe
                            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                            Magus Rynd

Comment

Can you imagine when this get implemented a server full of archers only?

Comment

Working...
                              X