Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - The Pride King Issue

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - The Pride King Issue

Dear Heroes and Angels,

There is an issue with the Pride King mount, currently the Pride King Soul Shard description says it only takes 100 shards to synthesize the mount; however, the true number of shards required is 250, as stated in the Forge.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pride.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	206.0 KB
ID:	1751404

The issue has been acknowledged and will be modified by Thursday. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and thank you for your continued support. Hope to see you all back in game!

R2Games LOA Ops Team

then do 2 things at the same time
    cockatrice soul says collect a 100 and in forge it says 200 wich 1 is it??

Comment

This is very misleading. It needs to be addressed right away not Thursday. Not everyone goes to the forum before login to make sure the information they get is accurate. People are spending money on this game, not good customer service. Unacceptable!

Comment

what the hell happen the lower hp they got the bigger damage they do? is this it? lol\

Comment

This is bull... i bought because it was advertised as saying you needed 100 shards, just to find it actually was 250

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
            These situations are unfortunate, but do occur on occasion and R2Games has always made it clear that when there is a discrepancy between a forum posting and an in-game description that it is the in-game description that is valid.
            In the end, it is whatever it suit you, in-game description is valid or forum one... Or maybe none of it, why not ? It is not likely some player spend money to get something... Oh wait... It is the case !

Comment

Its convenient...always typos, always mistakes....when it comes to people spending their money. Ethical thing to do is honor your mistakes and leave it.. just like when a store mis-prices their merchandise. You get it for what is tagged....lol..yeah right. What am I thinking...lol...we are talking about R2....HA !

Comment

maybe they might fix iduns ring while they are it, which was promised for monday.... they promise this for thursday? not happening

Comment

lol....I'm seeing a pattern here...

Comment

You are not only owe me an apology, but also you need to reimburse for advertise wrongfully, I bought 100 of them then realize it is 250 soul shard when go to forge. I was stuck in the middle with 100 soul shards and had to spent all my diamond to buy 150 mores, to make my efford not in vain. If you, your company not give a right reimbursement, I wont spend a dime more for this game. Thank you
                    Last edited by R26167873; 06-10-2014, 11:43 AM.

Comment

i alredy buyed a bunch of those they shood decrese it to 100 if they dont do that have riped us off and lied ,that Elegal by law and can give r2games a massive law sute on em.
                      u can say it was a mistake ,but all we know u it can have bin planed.
                      its easy to do somting wrong to get cash and than say sry it was a mistake and get away with it

Comment

plz decrese it

Comment

You did it (yet again). Another one of your events has people spending money and money and money, and basically you tell them "Sorry for the inconvenience. You need to spend more money. We just forgot to tell you."
                          How do you sleep at nights? I'm guessing pretty good!
                          Last edited by Mousitsa; 06-10-2014, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Have you guys read their ToS lol...they can do whatever they want whenever they want to. hell they can increase it to 500 shards and they don't even have to inform us about it. Compensations aren't mandatory either, they only do it to shut us up.
                            Mage lvl 64
                            BR 84k
                            Server R2-590

Comment

i would like to know since many of u spent,, there is up to 60% but all i see in list is max 15% and from that no chance in hell to 60% even if,, its pure lie to state 60% when its absolutely impossible to get it for that, math doesnt lie

Comment

Working...
                              X