Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was original 15% and you can increase the discount percent by spending daric, but it was never been over 25% so forget about 60% discount. They might say it depend on luck but .. Oh well.
    Last edited by R26167873; 06-10-2014, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Uhhhmmmm... Not to be rude or anything, but I don't think they care....they already got your money. If you don't spend anymore money, someone else will...

Comment

A guildie of mine bought 2 times the 20 shard pack and 1 time the 10 shard pack with 60% by default! I also saw personally other goods (Runestones, pack of 1000) at 60% discount by default! If you spend 20 darics to change the discount, it can go up, or down also!
        Of course, once he got 100, he too went to the forge to see the bitter truth!

Comment

if payed by pay pal open ticket with them with your screen shots to get money back cause it is a glitch on this games side an truly they should fix your problem. if this problem happen in shop you would get the item for what its first says an pay pal works the same way. i know of alot players my self included who get refunds from alot of games with out hassle because of game stuff up similar to this. you have nothing to lose pay pal will investegate an get the games side of story an if the game dosnt respond in 7 days your money is auto returned. if they do respond then both sides pleade there case an pay pal decides who is i nthe right
          Last edited by R230785; 06-10-2014, 07:05 PM.
          Hotdog

Comment

If you do that. Isn't it considered a cash back? Then you get banned? Same thing happened to a few people on the last event.

Comment

If R2 doesn't make this right I will recover via PayPal. They won't have to worry about banning me at that point - I won't be playing again.

The item was advertised in-game (where you make the purchasing decision) as costing 100 soul shards. It cost me the better part of 10k diamonds to get it (refreshing the stash, etc. I get that it was all designed to cost us as much as possible to obtain, but to simply change the advertised price is called FALSE ADVERTISING.

Comment

R2_Mars, Let me tell you something,

I don't go to the forums, I just play the game. The only reason I'm here writing to you is because of this stupid lion shard mess up that you guys have done. Now, I don't usually spend that much in game but I am a VIP player and I decided to treat myself this month by purchasing an Angel's Treasure Chest (Amora). Saw the lion shards for in Djinni's merchants and decided to go ahead to get it because it said that 100 was needed to synth. I had no reason to check the forge, and I had no reason to check the forums, why would I need to double-check on what is said to me? It would imply that you guys are not trustworthy. Well, now I know that you are not trustworthy. You are a set of thieves. You say one thing and turn your tongue and say something else and say sorry. Sorry will not give me back what I've spent to get it. I expected a Lion for 100 shards, not 250. And you have no intention on either giving me the Lion as stated in the description or giving me back what I've spent.

If I was in the wrong for doing anything I would be banned. What do I get back when you have wronged me? Nothing, just "Sorry".

If nothing comes out of this, I'm done with this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Miamoon85 View Post
                  R2_Mars, Let me tell you something,

I don't go to the forums, I just play the game. The only reason I'm here writing to you is because of this stupid lion shard mess up that you guys have done. Now, I don't usually spend that much in game but I am a VIP player and I decided to treat myself this month by purchasing an Angel's Treasure Chest (Amora). Saw the lion shards for in Djinni's merchants and decided to go ahead to get it because it said that 100 was needed to synth. I had no reason to check the forge, and I had no reason to check the forums, why would I need to double-check on what is said to me? It would imply that you guys are not trustworthy. Well, now I know that you are not trustworthy. You are a set of thieves. You say one thing and turn your tongue and say something else and say sorry. Sorry will not give me back what I've spent to get it. I expected a Lion for 100 shards, not 250. And you have no intention on either giving me the Lion as stated in the description or giving me back what I've spent.

If I was in the wrong for doing anything I would be banned. What do I get back when you have wronged me? Nothing, just "Sorry"
                  ^^^ This....I have also spent all my darics trying to buy lion shards and yet I'm still shy on getting 100 but now I need 250???? So much for getting that mount on THIS event...maybe next year sometime. QFT
                  Last edited by Pyro_420; 06-12-2014, 03:16 AM.

Comment

This is ** I bought 91 of them before I knew that it was a mistake and it was actually 250 and not 100 shards. You can not expect every person to check the forums for each event every time because you all dropped the ball and messed it up. It is not our fault that you all messed up and 1k daric is a joke for compensation. Yea it is nice for those that hadn't been affected by your mistake but for those of us that had spent money for the lion already it doesn't do **** to solve the issue or the inconvenience. It is because of this type of **** that people get angry and quit playing... You need to do something else to fix this issue like putting it back at 100 shards or reimbursing people for the shards that they had spent diamonds on.

And on another note even when I looked at forge on S2 it said that it was 100 shards and not 250 so once again not our fault yet you still pass the buck.
                    Last edited by JBUG1988; 06-12-2014, 04:30 PM.
                    Server: S2 Sylvia's Copse

Character: JBUG- Berserker

Comment

They should have to bite the bullet on this one and maybe it will teach them to check their work a little better next time and cause less errors like this in the future.

Comment

Not the last word on this!! check some legal precedents!!

Reply from R2

R2 Pedro replied:
                        Hello Dette,
                        I am deeply sorry: we tried over and over to convince the developers to at least refund the Darics involved in transactions to purchase Pride King Soul Shards, but they didn’t accept it. We argued that for most of the players the 100~ Shards acquired before are not useful anymore, since the majority will not purchase more 150 Shards to reach the requirement, but their decision was to send a mass compensation to all servers, in the form of 1000 Darics a day, for three days.
                        I know that this is not enough and I am deeply sorry that this case came to this conclusion. The frustration is enormous, I know, and it feels like we are far from giving it a fair resolution, but I can guarantee to you that if it depended on us, the refund would be done. Unfortunately there are rules that have to be followed and one of them is that the developers have the final decision over any refund or compensation requests.
                        If you wish to express your comments here or in the forums (so more people can see it), I understand and I am all ears. If there is any other way we can help you, please let us know your thoughts.
                        We apologize once more. Thanks for being patient!
                        - The R2Games Team.

Hello Pedro,

Thank you for your fast response. I think R2 will lose many players with these kind of mistakes.
                        However you gave me some information that I think was not made clear yesterday, that the 1000 Darics would be paid out 3 times.
                        Maybe an idea to let that be known on the servers, people may still buy the Pride King shards if they have this info.

I looked up some legal precedents and see that there is a case to be made, even if the mistake was not intended to mislead for profit, cash was transferred for a product not supplied.

Maybe an idea to run this by your legal department?
                        Last edited by witwolf; 06-13-2014, 12:27 PM.

Comment

I just done the same as many of you, I was looking at both mounts the pride king and the glacial wolf and decided to go for pride king since that one required less shards. Now I feel like an idiot for spending diamonds to get 100 pride king shards

Comment

Originally posted by witwolf View Post
                            Not the last word on this!! check some legal precedents!!

Reply from R2

R2 Pedro replied:
                            Hello Dette,
                            I am deeply sorry: we tried over and over to convince the developers to at least refund the Darics involved in transactions to purchase Pride King Soul Shards, but they didn’t accept it. We argued that for most of the players the 100~ Shards acquired before are not useful anymore, since the majority will not purchase more 150 Shards to reach the requirement, but their decision was to send a mass compensation to all servers, in the form of 1000 Darics a day, for three days.
                            I know that this is not enough and I am deeply sorry that this case came to this conclusion. The frustration is enormous, I know, and it feels like we are far from giving it a fair resolution, but I can guarantee to you that if it depended on us, the refund would be done. Unfortunately there are rules that have to be followed and one of them is that the developers have the final decision over any refund or compensation requests.
                            If you wish to express your comments here or in the forums (so more people can see it), I understand and I am all ears. If there is any other way we can help you, please let us know your thoughts.
                            We apologize once more. Thanks for being patient!
                            - The R2Games Team.

Hello Pedro,

Thank you for your fast response. I think R2 will lose many players with these kind of mistakes.
                            However you gave me some information that I think was not made clear yesterday, that the 1000 Darics would be paid out 3 times.
                            Maybe an idea to let that be known on the servers, people may still buy the Pride King shards if they have this info.

I looked up some legal precedents and see that there is a case to be made, even if the mistake was not intended to mislead for profit, cash was transferred for a product not supplied.

Maybe an idea to run this by your legal department?
                            That is probably why they are giving the compensation bc it acts as a type of payment or restitution no matter how ** or bogus.

Comment

Well all I have to say that this is another example of how this game screws over the players and just wants our money, which is a shame because it could be a good game. However I myself and others aswell im sure are growing very tired of the constant errors that continue to leave the players holding the check. Guess I will no longer give them money and will start looking for a new game.

Comment

Once again go read the ToS of this game. You cannot sue them. If you attempt any legal action you will lose the account and anything you invested into it. On top of that any sort of refund you do with regards to PayPal will be considered a cash back and again you will lose your account. They can change anything they want at any point in time and do not have to inform the community about it. Before you go spouting nonsense about legitimate legal action go read the ToS
                                Mage lvl 64
                                BR 84k
                                Server R2-590

Comment

Working...
                                X