Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angels’ World Cup - Join the Worldwide Elite Competition! Become a Champion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R234443842 View Post
    you must have small BR you deserve that, a hahahahah.
    let's see you laughing when you get me in your cs-tourny arena

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
      let's see you laughing when you get me in your cs-tourny arena
      I'll be laughing in CS, which server u on? IGN?
      Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Like I said too good to be truth.

This aint nothing more nor less than just another Exclusively Megacashers Event. Where only the Top 600 Megacashers with the Higher BR will be able to join. So those who are currently out of the Top 600 feel the need of cashing to incress their BR to get in.

So it doesn't matter PvP Quality only matters cash.

More like Cashers World Cup than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by R234443842 View Post
          I'll be laughing in CS, which server u on? IGN?
          Kronus on S4 gtarcade

Comment

when and where and how you have to sign up for!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
              Kronus on S4 gtarcade
              looking forward see u in CS, bro
              Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

I'd like to know when I will get my email for the Server address, I was ranked 148th which means I was in top 600 but no email yet and I see teams already formed and bets being able to be taken.
                S4 Emerald Peaks--ShadowBound
                S56 Starcrest Mountains--League of Angels

To the Steadfast go the spoils of victory through diligence and a sharp sword.

Comment

what? you probably misunderstood whole tournament, there are actualy 2 going on, Wolrd Footbal Cup and Angel Cup angel cup top 600 will be chosen on 16th
                  Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
                  S75 Whitewater Camp
                  Mystic lvl 73
                  800k BR
                  Zodiac: , ,
                  Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

how i can join this event ?
                    Zombies Ate My Pizza
                    Server: 12, Blackest Night
                    IGN: Zomba-Killer
                    Wings: Double Meat Wings +10
                    Level: 78
                    Militia: Sinz
                    Battle Rating: 700k+

Comment

• Originally posted by R239378637 View Post
                      how i can join this event ?
                      By Megacashing so you your BR be among the top 600 higher.

Comment

• this is from the teaser - The recharge function is disabled within the competition server, meaning the competition is completely fair and gives no advantage to any one player. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to show the world that you are the very best!

this is from the rules - Shops and Recharge Settings
                        · Players who recharge in their original server will receive a voucher for the same amount of Diamonds in the competition server. Vouchers may be used to purchase shop items.

So if you recharge from your main server you still get the same amount on the competition server. Meaning, it is still a form of recharging giving the advantage to the people who recharge most from their original server.

The rules and the teaser contradict each other then. You might not be able to recharge from the tournament serer directly but if you recharge from your main server you still get the same amount in the form of vouchers you can use in the competition.

RIP OFF!!!

Comment

• this angel world cup is confusing... so when really is the cut-off.. coz says selection phase from june 12-16th (no timezone given).. then on the lower part of it, it says deadline is at june 17th 4:00am for gmt atleast.. .sooooo.. which is which?

Comment

• yeah im confused too when is the deadline? is it over now? or how many hours left? pls GM answer pls! thanks

Comment

• its not over cause it hasnt started yet, but it would be nice to get an update as to what is going on. Other than the icon in game that just lists rules and rankings, we havent had anything else stated other than other players assumptions to when things start or when emails are going out.

Comment

• Originally posted by gemmi View Post
                                its not over cause it hasnt started yet, but it would be nice to get an update as to what is going on. Other than the icon in game that just lists rules and rankings, we havent had anything else stated other than other players assumptions to when things start or when emails are going out.
                                It has started, the preliminaries were from june 12th to june 17th midnight. However it seems that the preliminaries are still going on, so when does it end? tonight? Or is it already over?

Comment

Working...
                                X