Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unless it attacks the whole party i don`t see anything special on it lol . might be just me

Comment

So when you upgrade your gear, it get unequipped. This would cause you to lose any of the gem enhancements. Also when you get a new hero and need to swap gear to the new hero. What a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVerZ View Post
        oh they got level on that thing? iOS = iPhone os or iPad os
        i mostly do them on "super sonic ads".

when you mean task, how many things to do in 1 task?
        Depends on the task... It could be 10 questions of some kinds, I love tagging images, it might be to evaluate search results, compare sentences, confirm articles and authors. In 1 task you might have in between 1 picture to tag to 10 questions or pics. The tasks are in superrewards, the last tab and the higher lvl contributor(or else said when you have many of them) you are, the better paid tasks unlock.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

is that hero going to be free?and do normal players have a chance to get on rank and is this a cross server or single?

Comment

Originally posted by R248768305 View Post
            is that hero going to be free?and do normal players have a chance to get on rank and is this a cross server or single?

Normal?

(omg, what if I am NOT normal, do I automatically get one?)
            it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
              unless it attacks the whole party i don`t see anything special on it lol . might be just me
              It hits 2 (with lowest % hp), every turn.. and if one falls below a certain threshold it dies instantly.. giving bonus damage to the hero
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
              logic.

Comment

Ahh sweet another hard casher hero thrown into the mist with nothing new for the free to play players which you are kicking out very fast lately.

Comment

It hits the 2 lowest HP and for every die he gets a Attk Bonus... So clearly a Cash Hero.

Comment

mm indeed if it hits like that and aint require rage it is for cashers

Comment

Originally posted by R27339387 View Post
                      I was curious.... how to get 2 Joker greater and 2 lesser Joker without diamonds?? and what is Lotto?
                      lotto voucher for using common chest in HoC XD.

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                      Depends on the task... It could be 10 questions of some kinds, I love tagging images, it might be to evaluate search results, compare sentences, confirm articles and authors. In 1 task you might have in between 1 picture to tag to 10 questions or pics. The tasks are in superrewards, the last tab and the higher lvl contributor(or else said when you have many of them) you are, the better paid tasks unlock.
                      ohh nice, gonna try them

Originally posted by R248768305 View Post
                      every hero is free, as long you know method to get them

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
                      "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

"Stay tuned for more exciting events and additions on the way, including an exciting new angel we’ve got in the wings!

Best,

R2Games LOA Ops Team"

More info on the new upcoming angel being free or cash angel would be appreciated! Ty!
                        Last edited by Freedom1987; 06-15-2014, 01:05 AM.

Comment

mmm.. as far as i see if there's a new hero there must be a discarded one. its a pity that we buy it with certain amount of diamonds and now has been replaced with new hero.

but if the player only using main char and hecate, i dont think they would interested in new hero lol

Comment

its cash angel, I dont think you can make 12k pts just by vouchers
                            Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
                            S75 Whitewater Camp
                            Mystic lvl 73
                            800k BR
                            Zodiac: , ,
                            Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

When will be available???
                              ||||

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                                Some of those tasks lie about the amount you receive. Many times I did a task saying I will receive 10 diamonds per task. I only received 7. yes 3 diamonds short isn't a huge deal, but the fact they are lying about how much they are giving you is just dumb. I wrote 2 tickets to them and have yet received a reply back from crowdflower or super rewards.

Comment

Working...
                                X