Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play Shooting Game to Win Wings of Gold!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The shooting event will the marks stay like the other events given? Meaning can we save them for next time? Will this event though only happen during the world cup or will this be as often as the HoC and other events? Basically is it okay to save the marks or better spend them this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
      The shooting event will the marks stay like the other events given? Meaning can we save them for next time? Will this event though only happen during the world cup or will this be as often as the HoC and other events? Basically is it okay to save the marks or better spend them this time?
      Usually, they re-use these kind of event, and give a way to swap old stuff (balloon actually) into new stuff need. (As exemple, easter egg to smash become Angel treasure or something like that).
      But that is nothing sur.
      If you gamble on the fact it will be reuse after retune, don't get me engage xD

Comment

same question as him.
        could any gm's/admin/mods answer it?

Comment

Originally posted by Assaulter View Post
          same question as him.
          could any gm's/admin/mods answer it?
          The other person sorta answered my question but still no confirmation yet. I just dont want to waste these marks if they can't be used in later events. Same time I don't want to use them if they can be used later events either. Since i can save up for the mount or wings that way. Otherwise ill spend it on something else now so they don't go waste.

Comment

Um maybe after 4 years and it's World Cup again?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
              Um maybe after 4 years and it's World Cup again?
              The soccer shooting game doesn't have to be for the World cup. They can just add it in for w/e reason they want to do it. Right now the event is for the World cup but it doesn't necessarily mean that it has to be that way. That's why i asked.

Comment

Working...
              X