Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this game is all about $$$$$.. Why don't you give a chance for those who are not "Big Spender" to attain something.. all you care is money..
    This game release new angel but for who are not a spender they don't have a chance to obtain it.. i think you should give us a chance.. if those new angel are hard to obtain by
    none casher, why not making "NYSSA" at least at level 80.. -_-

Comment

Originally posted by ClaireS41 View Post
      Non cashers or low cashers cant get to 55k points.. There is no way.. Stop hurting your game and making it so non cashers quit.. What will you have left? Nothing
      Originally posted by ClaireS41 View Post
      Ive done everything every single day and Im no where close to 55k points so NO IT IS NOT EASY TO GET AS A NON CASHER SHUT UP DUDE
      well, you can if you know how to.

Originally posted by carloxide2 View Post
      i agree to this..i spent 15k+ voucher to make it but still not enough to get 55k tycoon pts...
      and looks like i had to agree too this, what the point of competitive event, if only 191 player are able to rank.
      last time was 52k, now they add 3k because of free angel.

looks like it was better to let them get the reward for 45k pts

Originally posted by caspjhay View Post
      Well this game is all about $$$$$.. Why don't you give a chance for those who are not "Big Spender" to attain something.. all you care is money..
      This game release new angel but for who are not a spender they don't have a chance to obtain it.. i think you should give us a chance.. if those new angel are hard to obtain by
      none casher, why not making "NYSSA" at least at level 80.. -_-
      they maybe do this, but not now. maybe when there lv 90 angel or more lv 80 angel

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
      "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

OK, the Tycoon is over. Now, give me an example of a player who managed to get 55k without being VIP and without using diamonds. Hmm? Anyone?

Comment

i have 5742 gemology points in tycoon required points are 1000 but still i'm not getting reward....

Comment

this tycoon again not giving rewards i reached required points limit but no rewards

Comment

Originally posted by R23763089 View Post
              i have 5742 gemology points in tycoon required points are 1000 but still i'm not getting reward....
              for 22.00 rewards 1000 pts need, and for total rewards need 6000 pts, damn ppl so hard to read what is written.

And for ppl who are crying about 55k pts, y i am kinda free user cause didnt spend a single real money, just from server start worked with offers when had free time to get wings, then suddenly showed event where bronze/silver/gold stuff buy and earn next day more diamonds, so this gave me some diamonds, and still keeping them. Dont rushing gemology, kept all cards if hot events didnt compensate them to earn more of them. Kept blessed stones, cause , why upgrade hero if you wont get some BR/hero boost, upgrade/evolve pts dont give you more strenght, so save them to make sure you increase they level.. So now about Tycoon, had VIP 5, bought it from offers earned diamonds, Had 1300 in cards gemology pts (maye bit more) , managed get 14420 PTS and ranked 29 (like free user!), had kept blessed stones had 1500 , still didnt wasted all off them in Hero upgrade event , managed to get 0-+9 hero and left more then 600+ stones. Didnt spend cross servers (warriors mark for angel tears) there i could get more pts, didnt have enough Vouchers to buy evry day all of recources who give tycoon PTS, lot of events missing like Gauntlet/quiz , somtimes even TA who gives 60 blessed stones= 360 pts, CS (vouchers and money). But still managed to get 55k+ pts with some reserve in my backpack, daily i was geting like 8-9k pts and wasnt sure i would make it, till gemology helped a LOT.

P.S. You gona fix it that runestones Pts reward text or PTS giving?
              Cause text writes evry 5 runes 1 pts, But gives 1 rune 1 PTS , i was posted in bugs but evryone said its is fine
              But now when you put last day some hot event where for recharge some give Tycoon pts (max earn 5000) , and near Runestone you give 500 of them so it was 500 pts , not 100 as you wrote and in the end you could earn max 5400 not 5000 pts

Comment

except angel halo and electro damage, aode growth stat are exactly the same as nyssa, damn it hurts to spend money on this

Comment

i didnt seem to get the final rewards on my server even tho i reached enough points to get im not talking about the 55k rewards just soulstones and tuff some i got some i didnt

Comment

Originally posted by iykwim View Post
                    except angel halo and electro damage, aode growth stat are exactly the same as nyssa, damn it hurts to spend money on this
                    The electro damage levels up quite a bit--I've seen it hit 6k at lvl 70 and that's just with 4 stars.

Can't disagree about the spending, but if you do, you're improving your guardian angel lineup as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tukemuth View Post
                      OK, the Tycoon is over. Now, give me an example of a player who managed to get 55k without being VIP and without using diamonds. Hmm? Anyone?
                      Just as I thought, there are no such players. Where are now all those wise guys saying "it's possible, you just need to prepare, you need a good strategy, blablabla..."?

Comment

Originally posted by Tukemuth View Post
                        Just as I thought, there are no such players. Where are now all those wise guys saying "it's possible, you just need to prepare, you need a good strategy, blablabla..."?
                        There are a few on my server.

Comment

How can i retrive my new angel that i spouse to have but i cant collect on it pls give me some new angel icon pls

Comment

Working...
                          X