Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bliztloa
    replied
    i got solution to change your FB to login directly via email.
    em..GM not tell you about this. it supposed to be a secret (maybe ). so i keep this in my pocket too.
    p/s: pm me if want know

Leave a comment:

• Snowae107
    replied
    you can still access it through facebook, or r2 login.

After i bound email to this account, i set password and can log in direct r2 login instead of doing facebook login, but facebook login still does work o.O it's weird.

Leave a comment:

• kiNgofjuNk
    replied
    so if I edited email and password there is no way my account to be bound to FB right ?

Leave a comment:

• IronRage
    replied
    Create a support ticket and ask to be unbound from Facebook.

Leave a comment:

• R269474109
    replied
    i have question,can i change my log in?
    i mean first i must log in on FB before log in on the game. i want not log in on FB to log in on this game.
    please help me

Leave a comment:

• R249647613
    replied
    could you please EXTEND the GLACIAL WOLF EVENT..WE REALLY NEED THAT MOUNT HERE...HOPE YOU CAN EXTEND IT..GODBLESS AND WE REALY ENJOY PLAYING THIS GAME...MORE POWER TO LOL

Leave a comment:

• R2_Gab
    replied
    Originally posted by mark19quin View Post
    Is there a chance for me to do a switch like login from fb to login to R2 directly? I am a little bit concern about losing my account if I put a new password and or username. Is there a thread showing how to do that..
    You can use the same login info from your Facebook account to get onto the game on R2, retaining your account info (just make sure to use the right server). The announcement text above was adjusted to explain this a little better - please check it again

Leave a comment:

• mark19quin
    replied
    Is there a chance for me to do a switch like login from fb to login to R2 directly? I am a little bit concern about losing my account if I put a new password and or username. Is there a thread showing how to do that..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X